Pan Washer - Fresh Dough Facility
Company: Panera Bread
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Pan Washer - Fresh Dough FacilityPANERA FRESH DOUGH FACILITY
WAREHOUSE DISHWASHERWant to work in a place where you can learn,
laugh, be supported, be yourself and reach your goals? If so, then
Panera is for you. We do everything possible to earn your trust and
help you succeed-every day, in every way. Come join the fun!Panera
- Competitive pay
- Skills and training to reach your potential
- Paid time off, 2 weeks in your first year
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance & 401(k) with match
- Safety shoe reimbursementOur Dishwasher keep us shiningAs a
Warehouse Dishwasher, you are responsible for quickly and safely
cleaning pans or baskets as they are off-loaded from our trailersAs
a Packer at Panera's Fresh Dough Facility, your job is to:
- Run pans/baskets through our tunnel washer
- Stack clean transport devices for use in production
- Follow rigorous procedures to ensure consistently delicious
- Ensure a safe, clean working environment that follows the FDA's
Good Manufacturing Practice regulations.
- Help build our culture of Warmth, Belonging, Growth, and
- Step in and support your manager and team.Are you friendly,
motivated, and hard-working? Up for a challenge? Ready to grow? If
so, you'll thrive on our team.This job is for you if:
- You love working with food.
- You like the sense of accomplishment that comes from completing
a job well done each day.
- You want to help make the signature products of a beloved
- You enjoy both working alone and with a team.
- You're a self-starter who can meet goals with limited
- You have excellent organizational and time-management
- You want to partner with a fun, energized team that can work
hard and laugh often.
- You're committed to food safety and health safety.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.Qualified
applicants will have:
- Successful employment experience in a fast-paced work
- Proven ability to work independently while performing a variety
of production tasks
- Preferred: Prior experience working in a manufacturing setting
that had an emphasis on quality, process control, and safetyYou
must meet these requirements:
- At least 18 years of age
- Able to work a variety of shifts, including nights, weekends,
and holidays depending on business needsYou must meet the following
physical requirements with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Able to manipulate equipment utilizing manual dexterity
- Able to stand, walk, squat, and sit for long periods of
- Able to understand written and verbal instructions
- Able to push and lift items with varying degrees of weight.
(Pushing of carts up to 400 pounds with or without assistance is
- Able to perform repetitive motions with upper
extremities.Around here, every day starts with a fresh batch of
dough and a thousand possibilities.
-Get ready to rise. __Equal Opportunity Employer and
Affirmative-Action EmployerFranklin FDF
Keywords: Panera Bread, Boston , Pan Washer - Fresh Dough Facility, Other , Sharon, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...