Company: SALISBURY BANK & TRUST CO
Posted on: May 28, 2023
South Egremont Branch MA - South Egremont, MA
Under the general supervision of the Lead Customer Associate/ Assistant Manager /Branch Manager, performs a variety of customer service and related duties to provide service to the Bank's customers in conformance with established Bank policies, strategies and procedures.
PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
7. Completes assigned trainings in a timely manner.
8. Balances transactions and cash upon completion of assigned shift.
9. Ensures proper documentation and accuracy of transactions. Assists in maintaining branch logs and reports.
10. Assists in daily balancing of ATM, cash recyclers, vault, teller cash, lobby coin machine, etc.
11. Attends meetings, seminars, and training as needed.
12. Participates in ongoing Customer Associate training in order to advance to the Customer Associate I level within 3 months or less from the date of hire.
13. Performs customer service duties which include: debit card ordering and maintenance, online banking maintenance, Reg E disputes, safe deposit box entries, and basic account and customer maintenance.
14. Promotes the best interest of the Bank whenever and wherever possible.
15. Performs all duties in accordance with prescribed regulatory compliance guidelines.
PRODUCT PROMOTION REQUIREMENTS:
1. Maintains sufficient product knowledge to identify customer needs.
2. Provide referrals to assist branch in meeting goals.
3. Actively participate in product promotion campaigns and customer outreach initiatives.
4. Monitor individual training needs. Submit training requests through Happenings when necessary.
5. At least 70% of individual referral goal must be met each month. At least 80% of individual referral goals met each quarter.
1. Comply with all SOX policies and procedures.
2. Assists Supervisors with day-to-day compliance with internal and external controls.
3. Adhere to the Bank's policies and procedures in day to day processing as well as informal monitoring and annual audits. Inaccuracies in regards to fraudulent transactions, teller differences, and any errors found in informal monitoring or annual audits will be reflected on the employees annual performance review. Multiple errors may result in further disciplinary action which could include verbal and/or written warnings. Employee termination could occur depending on the severity of the mistake(s).
4. Report any changes in internal controls over financial reporting to department manager or Executive Officer as they occur; ensure process flows and procedures are kept current with the practices of the department.
OTHER ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The above is a description of the ordinary duties of the position. It should be expected that, from time to time, other duties both related and unrelated to the above may be assigned, and therefore, required.
High school diploma or its equivalent. Three to six months previous experience working in a customer service related position. Strong math, organizational, customer service and communication skills. Able to use a variety of office equipment including a computer terminal. Must be able to work weekends as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Any physical demands or work conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SUPERVISORY SCOPE: None
Keywords: SALISBURY BANK & TRUST CO, Boston , Customer Associate, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
here to apply!