Company: Matec Instrument Companies, Inc.
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Why This is a Great OpportunityIf you have experience operating
machine tools to produce precision metal parts and want to -advance
your Machinist career, look no further! As a Machinist for Matec,
you will be challenged to continually develop your skills by
machining custom parts for our non-destructive testing systems.
-The ideal Machinist will have experience with conversational
programming and an eye for precision and detail, which is integral
to manufacturing our multi-million dollar systems. -Apply now -if
this sounds like you!Why MatecMatec Instrument Companies employees
work collaboratively to -solve complex problems and build
state-of-the-art machines and systems to test materials -for
industries including -aerospace -and railroad. We are working with
some of the world's largest manufacturers -to help them -ensure the
highest level of safety and quality. Check us out -here:
www.matec.com.Matec offers competitive compensation comprehensive
benefits, including HPHC Health Insurance, a Health Savings Account
with Company contribution, Safe Harbor 401k, Flexible Spending, 10
Holiday's, PTO, STD & LTD Insurance, and Tuition Assistance. Matec
offers competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits,
including HPHC Health Insurance, Health Savings Account with
Company contribution, Safe Harbor 401k, Flexible Spending, 10
Holiday's, PTO, STD & LTD Insurance, and Tuition Assistance.
-Responsibilities of the Machinist:
- Review blueprints and specifications for a job
- Calculate where to cut or bore
- Experience programming conversational milling machines or
lathes is required.
- Shape steel, aluminum, titanium, and other materials
- Determine the speed at which material is fed into the
- Select tools, processes, and parts for the job.
- Plan the sequence of cutting and finishing operations
- Position the workpiece on a drill press, lathe, or milling
- Program machining center utilizing ProtoTrak software
- Set up, program, and operate HURCO machines for the accurate
machining of custom parts
- Verify settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and
- Documents actions by completing production and quality
- Determine fabrication toleranceQualifications:
- 5 years machinist experience required w/technical, trade or
vocational schooling preferred
- Experience with HURCO or other conversational machines
- Experience with ProtoTrak Software desired
- Able to read electronic blueprints that deal with fabrication
tolerances and parts.
- Evaluate product quality and make programming adjustments as
needed for custom parts production
- Resourceful, reliable, and independentPM21Powered by
Keywords: Matec Instrument Companies, Inc., Boston , CNC Machinist, Other , Hudson, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!