Passenger Assistant - Full Time
Company: Keolis North America
Posted on: September 19, 2023
- Passenger Ambassador - is responsible for the day-to-day
delivery of positive and supportive customer-related interactions
in a professional and respectful manner.
- Provide commuter rail customers with valuable information and
directions to enhance their experience with Keolis Commuter Rail
and when traveling on the commuter rail system following the
Approach - Engage - Assist protocols.
- Provide passenger assistance, including passengers with special
- Support Keolis Customer Service team during service
disruptions/track outages and special events in Boston and outlying
- Promote Keolis' commitment to adopt and implement a culture of
customer experience excellence by performing to the highest
professional standards in their day-to-day interaction.
- Project a professional image through adherence to KCS' uniform
- Adhere to Keolis Code of Conduct and policies/procedures.
- Ensure compliance to all related safety rules and procedures,
plus, report all hazards as required.
- Attend and participate in all assigned training, specifically
related to customer service, safety and security.
- Other duties as assigned during emergencies. Experience
- High School Diploma or GED.
- General Internet and data entry knowledge.
- 2 years of experience in customer service, commercial and / or
transportation operations is preferred.
- Ability to be flexible and maintain a professional demeanor
when dealing with tight deadlines, sensitive service issues and
emergency situations on a daily basis.
- Ability to perform in stressful situations and assist in crowd
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to effectively multitask.
- Outgoing personality with the ability to work well within a
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and
- Self-motivated and able to take direction from management.
- Proficiency with business technology including smart phone and
- Proficiency in other language(s) than English is desirable but
not required. Other Requirements
- Employment contingent upon passing pre-employment physical to
include drug screen, audiogram & color vision screening. Also,
contingent upon receiving a favorable background check.
- Must see examples of business writing or communications created
by applicants selected for interview.
- Ability and willingness to work outdoors in different types of
- Ability to independently attend any station on the network at
all times of the service hours. Additional Statements:
- Drug and alcohol screening: Employment contingent upon passing
pre-employment drug and alcohol screen. Also, contingent upon
receiving a favorable background check. Must pass a physical
- Safety commitment: Safety is a way of life at Keolis. By
placing safety first, we ensure the wellbeing of our employees,
customers, and communities. Together we can become the most
successful transportation company in the world. -
- Environmental commitment: Keolis is committed to protecting the
environment by minimizing the impact of operations on our people
and the communities in which we operate.
- EEO statement: Our policy is to afford Equal Employment
Opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race,
color, sex, religion, age, creed, marital status, national origin,
ancestry, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or
gender identification. We maintain a drug-free workplace and
perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Disclaimer and closing statement: The above statements are
intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed
by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended
to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this job, and
Keolis retains the right to change or assign other duties to this
position. Employees must be able to perform the essential job
duties of this position satisfactorily. - If requested, reasonable
accommodation will be provided to enable employees with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job,
absent undue hardship. - Keolis is committed to offering our
employees #INDHP #CB
Keywords: Keolis North America, Boston , Passenger Assistant - Full Time, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!