Sr Data Scientist
Company: Aspen Technology, Inc.
Posted on: September 18, 2023
The driving force behind our success has always been the people
of AspenTech. What drives us, is our aspiration, our desire and
ambition to keep pushing the envelope, overcoming any hurdle,
challenging the status quo to continually find a better way. You
will experience these qualities of passion, pride and aspiration in
many ways - from a rich set of career development programs to
support of community service projects to social events that foster
fun and relationship building across our global community.The
RoleAs a Senior Data Scientist in our rapidly growing AI Hub Team,
you'll have the opportunity to work on the next generation of
Industrial AI applications. You will be responsible for researching
and building new algorithms, conducting experiments, and building
mathematical models to uncover data patterns. We are looking for
results-oriented individuals passionate about working with data in
all its forms to transform raw data into actionable and
prescriptive insights. With your expertise in Data, Machine
Learning, AI, and Cognitive Computing, you will play a key role in
driving AspenTech's Artificial Intelligence vision by developing
innovative software solutions.Your Impact
- Design and create new data-driven solutions for Industrial AI
applications at the intersection of domain expertise and AI
- Develop innovative algorithms to integrate AI features across
the product portfolio.
- Build rapid prototypes and proof of concepts to turn ideas into
features, infrastructure, and products.
- Establish best practices that will shape the next generation of
- Work closely with customers, product managers, designers, and
developers to identify and understand customer needs and translate
them into product requirements and specifications.
- Investigate emerging technologies in the industry and academia
and determine how to integrate them into our software
- Contribute to Aspen Technology's intellectual property
footprint in the space of AI.What You'll Need
- MSc or PhD with a strong quantitative focus, such as Computer
Science, Statistics, Data Science, Engineering, Physics, Math, or a
- 5+ years of experience in Data Science projects and Software
- A proven track record of experience in Python programming,
including data science packages, such as Pandas, Numpy, TensorFlow,
PyTorch, Scikit-Learn etc.
- Experience with machine learning algorithms including
regression, deep learning, time series analysis, predictive
modelling, data mining, cognitive computing, and natural language
- Understand the entire Data Science project lifecycle and have
experience deploying and monitoring ML models in production,
delivering data products to end-users.
- Be action and result oriented in a challenging environment,
able to innovate and build creative solutions while embracing
- Show ownership by identifying and managing the trade-off
between risks and opportunities, and take responsibility for the
quality of technical deliverables.
- Demonstrated ability to convey complex information clearly and
Keywords: Aspen Technology, Inc., Boston , Sr Data Scientist, Other , Bedford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!