Install Tech - Gutter
Company: Leaf Home
Posted on: September 20, 2023
At Leaf Home, people are at the heart of everything we do, and
we've crafted a team of the very best to ensure we make a
difference. Our brands, including LeafFilter Gutter Protection,
Leaf Home Water Solutions, Leaf Home Safety Solutions, and Leaf
Home Enhancements, invest in our commitment to make each home safer
and more livable. In addition to serving our customers, Leaf Home
strives to build a welcoming and inclusive workplace. We are proud
to be a certified Great Place to Work-- as well as a
multi-recipient of Top Workplaces. From free benefits to
people-focused committees like the Women's Committee, Diversity &
Inclusion Committee, and VetConnect, we are dedicated to making
Leaf Home a great place to work every day--- because who doesn't
want a job they can look forward to? Come grow your career with
- Big company with a family-owned feel - YOU are important to us,
and we've built a culture you'll love.
- Recognized as a top Ohio and US workplace by The Plain Dealer,
Energage, and Great Place to Work--.
- Job security - we have locations throughout the U.S. and
Canada, and we're not done growing!
- Inclusion, sustainability, and reliability are at the core of
- Veterans' resources available to help transitioning service
members find a new rhythm.
- Dedicated to providing resources and encouragement for employee
growthPosition Summary:--Responsible for assisting with daily
gutter installation as directed by the Field Gutter Manager.
Completing the successful completion of full onsite customer
installations as well as gutter fabrication using provided
equipment in varying field conditions.Essential Duties and
- Travel in assigned territory to complete gutter and gutter
protection installations at customer location(s)
- Ensure jobs are installed daily to improve location attainment
- Assist Field Gutter Manager as directed in completing gutter
and gutter protection installations--
- Provide quality installation services by following established
installation training processes--
- Provide excellent customer service experience while on job
- Follow established job site safety rules, OSHA guidelines and
company safety policies and procedures--
- Must hold active and valid drivers license and be able to
operate a box truck safely--
- Must be comfortable ascending and descending ladders of varying
heights to perform services.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.Experience and
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of successful in home construction, remodeling, and/or
- Demonstrate superior quality and attention to detail in all
facets of the installation process--
- Ability to juggle various work activities and shift their
attention from one task to another to meet the demands of different
stakeholders without "dropping the ball".
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented
environment and have a "roll up your sleeves" and "today not
- Apply active listening skills through the ability to comprehend
information presented and respond thoughtfully.
- Detail-oriented and can focus on the task at hand, no matter
how minute, by finding the most efficient and effective pathway to
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
for communicating with internal and external parties in a manner
that is both articulate and professional.
- Ability to logically connect ideas, scrutinize and evaluate
arguments, find inconsistencies and errors in work, solve complex
problems, and engage in reflection.
- Ability to provide timely and empathetic help through
in-person, phone, email, and social media avenues that keeps the
co-worker or customer's needs at the forefront of every
- Ability to communicate effectively, to recognize, understand,
and manage one's own emotions as well as others, and foster
positive working relationships across all levels of the
- Holding oneself responsible and being self-driven in
accomplishing business goals, adhering to policies and being
responsible for one's own actions, performance, and decisions.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Project, and/or Access).
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment
without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B
status).Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Prior experience in gutter and/or gutter protection system
installation, repair, or inspection is a plus--Travel Requirements:
- Occasional overnight travel required.Overtime/Additional Hours
- Additional Hours May Be Required (Exempt Positions)Physical
- Field Office/Manufacturing/Construction Environment
- Performs work outside in varying temperatures and
- Medium work. Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds
of force constantly to move objects.Are We Your Company?Focused On
Growth Leaf Home is dominating the home improvement industry as we
continue to grow. We work hard and play harder. For us, we strive
to be better than the best and we want you to join in our success!
With offices across the U.S. and Canada, our team is diverse and
strong. From marketing to sales, installation, and service, we have
the best team, right along with the best home solutions. We are
committed to our employees' growth, which we demonstrate by:
- Innovating, Always: Leaf is focused on providing cutting edge
solutions, both for employees and customers
- Partnering With Our Customers: Building strong and trusted
relationships is at the core of everything we do
- Empowering Employees: Our brand begins and ends with our
people, and we provide opportunities for growth and success in a
- Supporting Our Communities: Home is where the heart is, and we
in turn strive to give back to the communities that our customers
and employees call homeWhat do we offer?
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Fully paid Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits after 90
- 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off, Comprehensive Health, Wellbeing, and Financial
- Childcare benefits to support families
- Endless opportunity for growth and advancement. Just ask our
current employees!Other perks you need to know about:--
- Employee assistance program - get 24/7 support in areas
including legal, financial planning, and counseling.
- Employee discount marketplace - enjoy discounts on thousands of
products, from cars to local attractions.
- Gym membership compensation - your insurance will help cover
the cost of your gym membership!
- Groups like Vet Connect & the Women's Committee to help you get
involved and to provide resources for your success--Leaf Home
Awards and Accolades: Leaf Home has been recognized as a top
workplace by The Plain Dealer, is a-- multi-year recipient of Top
Workplaces USA by Energage, and has been Certified--- by Great
Place to Work--. A few of our brands have also earned accolades,
- LeafFilter and Leaf Home Safety Solutions have ranked on the
annual Remodeling 550 list
- Leaf Home, LeafFilter, and Leaf Home Safety Solutions have been
recognized on Qualified Remodeler magazine's Top 500 list
- Leaf Home is a Smart Culture Awards honoree for its
- Leaf Home is recognized as a growth leader on both the Inc.
5000 and Inc. 5000 Regionals: Midwest lists--For a full list of
awards earned by our brands, please visit .Diversity and Inclusion
StatementLeaf Home Solutions is committed to creating a diverse
environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We
strive to create an environment that embraces differences and
fosters inclusion.Equal Opportunity StatementLeaf Home Solutions
will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles
without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status,
religion, age, results of genetic testing, veteran status, or
physical/mental disability (except where the disability prevents
the individual from being able to perform the essential functions
of the job and cannot be reasonably accommodated in full compliance
with the law).PandoLogic. Keywords: Gutter Installer, Location:
Woburn, MA - 01888
Keywords: Leaf Home, Boston , Install Tech - Gutter, Other , Woburn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!