GCP Operational Excellence Internship - Summer 2024
Posted on: November 20, 2023
By clicking the "Apply" button, I understand that my employment
application process with Takeda will commence and that the
information I provide in my application will be processed in line
that all information I submit in my employment application is true
to the best of my knowledge.
About the role:
At Takeda, we are committed to lifelong learning.
To that end, Takeda's summer internship program blends real world
experience with an extensive overview of the pharmaceutical
industry. Knowledgeable mentors will provide guidance as you gain
professional hands-on experience.
The summer internship program is a full-time commitment of 12 weeks
and offers a unique perspective into a world-class pharmaceutical
company. Our internship program provides you with the opportunity
to network with people at Takeda through various planned events and
Please note that Takeda does not provide intern housing or a
The objective of this project is to provide a comprehensive
opportunity to gain experience and knowledge in the GCP Operational
Excellence functions, including GCP Compliance, Inspection
Readiness, and TMF Operations. The project will also provide
opportunities to collaborate with internal departments and assist
with special projects and tasks as required.
- Provide a comprehensive understanding of the GCP Operational
- Perform departmental tasks as needed to gain hands-on
experience in the GCP Operational Excellence functions.
- Collaborate with internal departments to gain a broader
understanding of the company's operations and how the GCP
Operational Excellence functions fit into the overall
- Opportunities to assist with special projects and tasks as
required to gain additional experience and knowledge.
- Participate in special projects related to regulatory
requirements for study Trial Master Files, including exposure to
essential trial documentation and sponsor oversight requirements
for clinical trials.
This position will be remote.
How you will contribute:
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal communication and writing
- Deadline-driven with an elevated level of organizational and
- Strong quantitative, analytical, problem solving and conceptual
- Proven record of accomplishment of teamwork, adaptability,
innovation, initiative, and integrity.
- Global mindset to grow in a diverse work environment.
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and
- Ability to work well in teams, effectively manage projects, and
present ideas clearly and concisely.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Currently authorized to work in the US (United States) without
sponsorship. Takeda does not provide sponsorship for internship
- Available to work full-time (40 hours/week), within the core
business hours of 8:00am - 5:00pm, for 12 weeks during the summer
- Undergraduate student with completion of a minimum of one year
of university studies.
- Must be enrolled in school the semester following your
internship with Takeda.
The hourly pay rate range is $19.00 per hour - $37.00 per hour. The
final pay rate offered for this internship may consider several
factors including, but not limited to, location, skills, education,
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce
and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship
status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status,
status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other
protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and
local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.
Paid Intern (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Keywords: Takeda, Boston , GCP Operational Excellence Internship - Summer 2024, Other , Lexington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!