Posted on: November 20, 2023
By clicking the "Apply" button, I understand that my employment
application process with Takeda will commence and that the
information I provide in my application will be processed in line
that all information I submit in my employment application is true
to the best of my knowledge.
Job Title: Process Scientist
Location: Cambridge, MA (Hybrid)
About the role:
We are looking for a Process Scientist to provide technical
expertise within the Global Manufacturing Sciences GMSci DP/Pkg
organizations relating to manufacturing technology and sciences for
drug product manufacturing. You will be the Subject Matter Expert
for leading major technical transfer and validation projects
relating to new product introduction and life cycle management of
How you will contribute:
- Be a Takeda's expert on small molecule OSD and/or parenterals
process and technologies.
- Provide leadership for regulatory interactions including CMC
content for dossiers.
- Ensure process knowledge is shared and used across sites and
- Lead the following activities, along with Pharmaceutical
Sciences and/or Operation Units:
- Technology Transfer to CMOs and internal manufacturing
- Drug Product manufacturing process validation.
- Rapid response investigation teams..
- Manage or support projects within Takeda product portfolio,
both development and commercial, to support Manufacturing Sciences
DP and Science activities.
- Implement (AD/Sr Mgr) or provide input (Sr Professional) to the
manufacturing strategy for key Takeda products at internal
manufacturing network and CMOs.
- Accountable for successful collaboration with
- Other responsibilities within Global Manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical Sciences counterparts.
- Other key functional groups such as Global Quality, Regulatory
What you bring to Takeda:
- BS or graduate degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or
other related discipline with 15+ (AD), 10+ (Manager), or 5 (Sr
Professional) years of industrial experience or
- Minimum of 10 (AD), 5 (Manager), or 2 (Sr professional) years
experience in pharmaceutical development and
- Maintain current industry leading technology knowledge,
scientific approach and regulatory strategies.
- In depth and broad (AD), solid (Sr Mgr), basic (Sr
Professional) understanding of drug product manufacturing
technologies for solid oral dosage form or injectible
- Knowledge of industry's best practice and innovative/emerging
technology with manufacturing of drug product (AD). Good grasp (Sr
Professional) of industry's standard practices.
What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and
Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase
additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable
- Family Planning Support
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
At Takeda, our patients rely on us to deliver quality products. As
a result, we must follow strict rules in our manufacturing
facilities to ensure we are not endangering the quality of the
product. In this role, you may:
- Work in a controlled environment requiring special gowning and
wear protective clothing over the head, face, hands, feet and body.
This may include additional hearing protection for loud
- Need to remove all make-up, jewelry, contact lenses, nail
polish and/or artificial fingernails while in the manufacturing
- Work in a cold, wet environment.
- Work multiple shifts, including weekends, or be asked to work
supplemental hours, as necessary.
- Work around chemicals such as alcohol, acids, buffers and
Celite that may require respiratory protection.
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development
of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient
support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will
inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating
careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in
everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace,
in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to
deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the
This posting excludes Colorado applicants.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce
and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship
status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status,
status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other
protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and
local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Takeda, Boston , Process Scientist, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!