Company: Reputation Institute
Posted on: November 11, 2018
Location- Boston, MA
RI is seeking bright, curious, and globally-minded individuals to join its Associate Program. The Program is designed to transition recent college graduates into the professional world and develop future leaders at RI. Program Participants will be exposed to the whole funnel of an RI client's experience including prospecting, on-boarding, product delivery, and relationship cultivation via a rotation through key, client-facing functions at RI: Marketing, Business Development, Client Delivery, and Data Analysis. Participants will also develop a detailed understanding of RI's full product suite, including RepTrak-- data and methodology. During the Program, participants will work with senior leadership of each functional team as well as the Program Guide to find the right fit in a permanent role at RI.
Successful graduates of the Program will have access to an accelerated career path, immediate ability to interact with and impact high-value clients, and the potential for future placement in one of RI's global offices.
- 4 functional rotations, -2 months in length, through our Marketing, Business Development, Client Delivery, and Data Analysis teams
- Combined training and hands-on project assignments within each rotation
- Build exceptional client management and presentation skills as well as a deep understanding of RI's business model, product suite, and data
- Tight cohort of 4 Program participants share the experience
- Program Guide is provided as coach and mentor
- Broad access to trainers, from peer level up through executive leadership team
An ideal candidate will possess:
- An appreciation for the importance of corporate reputation, communications, and branding in influencing marketplace performance and risk management
- A desire to work directly with clients and build impactful relationships
- Characteristics indicative of a good cultural fit with RI: high integrity, good judgement, diligence, global perspective, and excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to synthesize complex data sets and concepts
- Work experience with media, communications, or consulting highly desirable
- BA in communications, business, economics, or social sciences
- Familiarity with SPSS and/or Python highly desirable
- Statistics coursework highly desirable
- Multi-language skills preferred, particularly Spanish; fluency in English required
- Ability to work in the United States
The Associate role encompasses a compensation package including a competitive salary and an annual performance bonus plan. RI offers a full benefits program including company holidays, paid vacation, and more.
Reputation Institute is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about the firm, please visit our website at www.reputationinstitute.com
Keywords: Reputation Institute, Boston , Associate program, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!