Brighton Seafood ATL
Company: Whole Foods Market
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Assist the Team Leader in all aspects of daily operations including
profitability, expense control, buying, merchandising, labor,
regulatory compliance, and special projects as assigned. Lead and
develop Team Members.Responsibilities
* Set and achieve the highest standards of retail execution.
* Help foster a positive work environment of outstanding teamwork,
mutual respect, and exceptional morale.
* Partner with Team Leader to select, train, develop, mentor,
motivate and counsel Team Members in a manner that builds and
sustains a high-performance team and minimizes turnover.
* Model and deliver outstanding customer service.
* Follow through on all customer questions, requests, and resolve
concerns as needed.
* Maximize productivity and efficiency through proper
* Work with the Team Leader to achieve sales, margin, expense, and
* Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights
and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices.
* Keep all cases and shelves clean, well-stocked and properly
* Train Team Members on proper organic standard procedures as they
relate to cutting, preparing, displaying and storing meat and
* Demonstrate advanced product knowledge; maintain awareness of new
products and regularly incorporate new products into the overall
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong organizational skills
* Excellent interpersonal, motivational, team building and
* High energy, enthusiastic, and displays an affinity for our
products, core values, and company philosophy
* Ability to visually examine products for quality and
* Knowledge of different cuts of meat and seafood as well as
* Proper knife handling skills and knowledge of other cutting
* Proficient mathematical skills to calculate margin, monitor
profitability, and manage inventory
* Basic to intermediate proficiency with computer applications and
programs including email, Microsoft Office, and operations related
* Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends,
and holidays as needed
Desired Work Experiences
* Meat Retail
* Seafood Retail
* 1+ year of Leadership experience
* Customer Service Focus
* Store Operations (Inventory, Labor Management, Cost Control)
* Team Oriented
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment
opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race,
color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status,
disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole
Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on
qualifications for the position to be filled and business
Keywords: Whole Foods Market, Boston , Brighton Seafood ATL, Other , Brighton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!