Lead Business Systems Analyst
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our dynamic and
innovative team. We are currently seeking a Lead Business Systems
Analyst to join our Burlington, MA office. This position will be an
integral part of the design and implementation of marketing
database solutions for external clients. This position will be
responsible for acting as a liaison between clients, the
Implementation team, the Analytics team and IT associates. The Lead
Business Systems Analyst will capture business requirement
documents and provide guidance and technical documentation for all
data processing and software solutions. This position also will
review and analyze database solutions and be an integral part of
the project design and delivery.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Lead planning, gathering and documentation of business
requirements. This will involve both interfacing with clients as
well as the development team.
2. Guide and mentor peers to best possible solution, utilizing
existing processes where possible.
3. Consult with clients and Implementation team to identify current
processes, clarify business objectives, and to establish technology
4. Conduct initial data analysis on input files to verify
5. Participate in system/database design or enhancement and
communicate results effectively. Collaborate with Technical Lead on
6. Documentation will include: Technical Specs, Business
Requirements, Process Flows, Change Requests, and Data Audit
7. Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on client's database. May
be called on to answer questions and work on best practices for
database builds as well as data usage.
8. Prepare high-level system flow for the proposed solution and
review with the Implementation team and client if necessary.
9. Guide clients in business rule development. Implement business
rules in database.
10. Test, maintain, and monitor data and list prep processes for
building and maintaining the client database.
11. Perform high level quality assurance on: data processing, data
loads, reports etc.
12. Support client in UAT process.
13. Assist Project Manager to develop initial project plan and
14. Work with clients, Implementation team and all related IT
departments to achieve solution-oriented results.
15. Analyze client issues.
16. Be proactive with the client guiding them to their next
17. For stabilized customer database implementation, the Lead
Business Systems Analyst is responsible for ongoing minor change
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Ability to interface with both external and internal personnel
at all levels.
2. Direct marketing or prior experience in implementing marketing
database solution a plus.
3. Proven technical, analytical and problem solving skills.
4. Strong project coordination skills and decision making
5. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
6. Ability to use PL/SQL.
7. Knowledge of ETL tools.
8. Professional and interpersonal skills.
9. Self-initiative and leadership skills.
10. Ability to work within a team environment.
11. Knowledge of Unica Campaign Management and Cognos tool set is a
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. Bachelor's degree in a related field of study or is
2. 6 to 8 years of experience in business systems analysis is
3. 4 to 6 years of experience in process improvement, database
development, data process engineering, CRM solutions, software
development, or master data management is required.
4. Experience in implementation of CRM solutions is required.
5. Experience in field-related processing, direct marketing
experience a plus.
6. Prior experience in implementing marketing database solution a
We're revolutionizing the way companies connect with their
customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the
movement at www.infogroup.com/about-infogroup/careers-at-infogroup.
Please reference requisition number BURL4649.
Infogroup is a leading provider of data and data-driven marketing
solutions. Infogroup provides data, technology and services that
help marketers acquire new customers and maximize the value of
existing relationships. The company's data and marketing solutions
help clients of all sizes, from local SMBs to FORTUNE 100™
enterprises, increase sales and customer loyalty. Infogroup
provides both digital and traditional marketing channel expertise
that is enhanced by access to our proprietary data on 280 million
individuals and 24 million businesses. For more information, visit
At Infogroup, our employees are directly responsible for our
success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their
initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our
employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge
one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates
who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the
drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in
variety of fields such as information technology, account
management and client services, sales, marketing, administration
and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and
engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an
important part of our values and business operations. We are
dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes
professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment,
Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of age, color,
national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability,
race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to
public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of
the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment. In addition, Infogroup will provide
reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: InfoGroup, Boston , Lead Business Systems Analyst, Professions , Burlington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!