Warehouse Associate II / Receiver 7am shift
Company: HD Supply
Location: Hyde Park
Posted on: September 17, 2020
Company Overview Where: 100 Meadow Road, Hyde Park, MA 02136 Type:
Full Time Non-Exempt Wage: $15.00/hour and up based on experience
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid-Time Off, Sick Time,
Tuition Reimbursement, and more! Work Schedule: Monday-Friday,
7:00am-finish. "Stop" times vary based upon business needs and may
not be consistent. Our mission is to build our cities and keep them
running. Our Warehouse Associates connect our customers with the
goods they need to make this happen. HD Supply is an Essential
Business Service: As an "essential business service" HD Supply
remains operational in all locations. We are adhering to all social
distancing guidance to the maximum extent possible in all areas,
including deliveries. To learn more about what COVID-19 safety
precautions are being taken by HD Supply to protect associates,
visit our FAQ page here: https://hdsupply.jobs/faqs/ In this job,
you'll do things like:
- Operate machinery to unload containers and move inbound
shipments to appropriate locations within the warehouse.
- Effectively sort, stack and palletize product.
- Stock and replenish product throughout the warehouse as
- Use an RF scanner to identify proper product locations.
- Assist other areas of the warehouse with achieving production
(lines per hour) goals, as needed. Some perks of this job include:
- Monday - Friday Schedule (No Weekends!)
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits Eligibility after 90 days (Medical, Life, Dental,
Vision, 401k, PTO, and more!)
- Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
- Opportunities for Annual and/or Referral Bonuses
- Opportunities for Career Advancement Must-haves to apply for
- 18+ years of age
- Able to pass a drug test
- Able to do things like lift up to 50lbs, walk, move, push, and
pull product throughout the day
- Experience operating forklifts, electric pallet jacks, or
similar equipment What will give you an edge:
- Experience working in a fast paced, productivity-driven
- Experience with computers; SAP experience is a plus! Watch the
video below to learn more about HD Supply and what it's like to
work here: Job Description & Qualifications Job Summary Responsible
for specialized warehouse tasks in receiving, inventory, customer
service, and/or order processing. Major Tasks, Responsibilities and
- Receives, counts and records shipment data into the system.
Matches packing list information to actual packed merchandise.
Prepares packages/merchandise for storage.
- Record receiving data using computer.
- Pack, unpack, and mark stock items, using identification tag,
stamp, or electronic marking tool or other labeling equipment
- Identify incorrect/short shipped items and immediately notify
- Deliver products, supplies, and equipment to designated area.
May operate forklift or other machinery in order to complete
- Verify computations against physical count of stock. Examine
and inspect stock items for wear and defects.
- Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product
in correct location, etc.). Follows company safety policies and
procedures and encourages other associates to do the same.
- May perform order layout and make changes to carriers or
picking method. Performs other duties as assigned. Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications &
Job Specific Details **EG PRID PRID143 Job Locations US-MA-Hyde
Park Posted Date 1 month ago (8/14/2020 6:37 PM) Job ID 2020-38971
Business Unit Facilities Maintenance Functional Area Warehouse
Remote Position? No Position Type Full-Time Posting Location :
Postal Code 02136 HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Boston , Warehouse Associate II / Receiver 7am shift, Professions , Hyde Park, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!