Retail Technician/Truck Driver
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Clean Harbors Braintree, MA Branch is looking for a Retail
Technician/Truck Driver to pick up inventory that is damaged or
expired at retail locations and transport them to a Clean Harbors
facility for disposal. Current CDL is preferred, but not required;
This position will be covering locations in MA, RI, NH,ME & VT.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Paid CDL Training
- Competitive wages (Hourly Pay; Time & 1/2 after 40hr)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
your career Key Responsibilities:
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times
- Loads, packs and segregates materials and waste products
- Prepares DOT shipping documents
- Conducts projects/jobs according to site specific Federal,
State and local regulations and health and safety plans as well as
Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc., policies and
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time
by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean
Harbors business What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Must have High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid Drivers Lic and Clean Driving Record
- Ability to obtain a CDL Class B & endorsements
- Good communication and organizational skills
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission
is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment,
recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is
the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial
services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto
Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is
on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial
services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and
proven methodology come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/ .
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Boston , Retail Technician/Truck Driver, Professions , Braintree, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!