Associate Analyst, Process and Performance Improvement
Company: National Grid
Posted on: November 23, 2021
In accordance with guidelines regarding companies classified as
Federal contractors and consistent with our core commitment of
safety, National Grid has made the decision to require all new
hires to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated as a condition of hire. "Full
vaccination" is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose
vaccine or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine has been
administered. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a
religious belief or a disability can request a reasonable
accommodation.About usEvery day we deliver safe and secure energy
to homes, communities, and businesses. We are there when people
need us the most. We connect people to the energy they need for the
lives they live. The pace of change in society and our industry is
accelerating and our expertise and track record puts us in an
unparalleled position to shape the sustainable future of our
industry.To be successful we must anticipate the needs of our
customers, reducing the cost of energy delivery today and
pioneering the flexible energy systems of tomorrow. This requires
us to deliver on our promises and always look for new opportunities
to grow, both ourselves and our business.This position will be
located in Waltham, MA.Job PurposeTo collaborate closely with teams
that design processes, operate and train for excellence, face
customers in all levels of management and work in a team of
highly-motivated team members dedicated to bringing customer
support to an excellence.Key Accountabilities
- Facilitate daily pipeline safety incident and issue reporting
into National Grid's Gas Business Continuous Improvement Program
(CIP), interfacing with key parts of the business to promote
- Participate in CIP Operations team daily review of
categorization, evaluation, assessment of risk, and assignment of
corrective action owners.
- Track on quality, cause evaluation status, program
participation, and closure of corrective actions.
- Provide ad hoc reports on CIP information, upon request.
- Support overall CIP team, as
required.Supervisory/Interpersonal- Experience Required
- Ability to build and manage complex relationships with clients,
partners, and other stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills.Qualifications
- Knowledge of data systems for collection, tracking, and
reporting on business performance.
- Understanding of how a management system approach can drive
- Awareness of Safety Management Systems and application to
business operations (e.g., API RP 1173, OSHA Process Safety
Management, EPA Risk Management Program, OHSAS 18001).
- Awareness of Process Excellence methodology, with demonstrated
ability to identify end-to-end process improvements.
- Demonstrates understanding of the Process Safety Management
risks impacting the energy industry sector.
- Effective communicator and presenter.
- Bachelor degree and a minimum of 0- 3+ years' experience in gas
field operations and/or engineering.
- Valid driver's license requiredMore InformationThis position
has a career path which provides for advancement opportunities
within and across bands as you develop and evolve in the position;
gaining experience, expertise and acquiring and applying technical
skills. Internal candidates will be assessed and provided offers
against the minimum qualifications of this role and their
individual experience.National Grid is an equal opportunity
employer that values a broad diversity of talent, knowledge,
experience and expertise. We foster a culture of inclusion that
drives employee engagement to deliver superior performance to the
communities we serve. National Grid is proud to be an affirmative
action employer. We encourage minorities, women, individuals with
disabilities and protected veterans to join the National Grid
Keywords: National Grid, Boston , Associate Analyst, Process and Performance Improvement, Professions , Dover, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!