Staffing Production Coordinator, Coding
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Are you interested in joining a team that strives to positively
impact the healthcare system?
LogixHealth provides services and technology that result in smarter
healthcare. We need the best and most inspired team members and are
looking for people with a high level of intellectual curiosity and
drive who always ask 'why' and 'how can we do it smarter.'
If we have piqued your interest and you also possess:
- A strong attention to detail, active listening skills and the
ability to multitask
- Proficient computer and Microsoft Excel skills
- The desire to create solutions to complex problems
We want to meet YOU!
The Staffing Production Coordinator is responsible for overseeing
the staffing amongst the Production Teams and following up to
ensure clients are appropriately staffed so that there are no
Duties And Responsibilities
- Oversee all production team assignments to ensure all charts
assigned are processed/coded timely
- Prepare and report on differences of why charts are not being
- Review daily reports and dashboards to track/trend and report
back to coding staff and off shore management production teams
- Assign and schedule work to staff and ensure completion
- Develop/prepare and review coding production teams staffing
patterns on weekly basis
- Facilitate coder production teams daily or weekly touch base
- Report to management any issues, trends and monitor actions
plans being executed from the production teams
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities perform the duties.
Education (Degrees, Certificates, Licenses, Etc.)
High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and
Prior MS Office experience, including proficiency with Excel and
Word, and internet software experience required.
Medical background, Coding experience and/or certification is a
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Ability to add, to subtract, multiply and divide in all units
of measure; this ability will encompass using whole numbers, common
fractions and decimals
- Ability to compute rates, ratios and percentages
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions and procedural manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete
variables in standardized situations
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time, use hands, talk,
hear and occasionally walk and reach with hands or arms
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Logixhealth, Boston , Staffing Production Coordinator, Coding, Professions , Bedford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!