Company: Koch Separation Solutions
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Koch Separation Solutions, formerly Koch Membrane Systems (KMS)
is currently looking for a Licensed Industrial Electrician in
Shift currently available: 7:00am-3:30pm Monday-Friday
This position is eligible for a $2,000 sign-on bonus and extremely
competitive pay and benefits!
What You Will Do in Your Role
- Setup, troubleshoot, install, adjust and repair instrumentation
and controls components of manufacturing equipment and facilities
- Complete assigned tasks including new electrical service
installations, preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance of
production and facility equipment.
- Trouble shoot and repair production equipment, this would
include working with PLC's, HMI's, VFD's to diagnose and resolve
issues on electro/pneumatic/mechanical devices.
- Carryout new electrical service installations.
- Perform mechanical repairs such as replacing pumps, bearings
The Experience You Will BringRequirements:
- Copy of MA. Electrician License (Journeyman or Master) or copy
of NH Electrician License and willing to apply for a reciprocity
license in MA.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with industrial controls, HMI's ands PLC's.
- Good mechanical skills.
- Fireman or Waste Water Treatment Plant Operator's 2-I or higher
- NFPA 70E Arc Flash training.
About Koch Separation Solutions (KSS) ---Koch Separation Solutions
(KSS) is transforming the landscape of separations by developing
and leveraging synergistic technology such as membrane filtration,
ion exchange, processing equipment and more. With over half a
century worth of experience, KSS offers comprehensive solutions for
the most challenging applications in food and beverage, life
science, and general industrial markets. KSS works with customers
around the world to recover high-value product, eliminate waste,
reduce footprint, increase productivity, and lower costs.
Learn more...Visit us: www.kochseparation.comHistory:
Equal Opportunity Employer.Except where prohibited by state law,
all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing
a drug test.This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following
website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com
Keywords: Koch Separation Solutions, Boston , Electrician, Professions , Wilmington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!