Director of Consulting - Remote Eligible
Company: Spear Education
Posted on: January 16, 2022
At Spear, our mission is to help dentists and their teams pursue
and achieve "Great Dentistry." Spear drives dental practice growth
by advancing our clients clinical skills, improving their practice
management capabilities and enhancing the patient experience by
leveraging both our deep dental expertise and our technology
forward solutions. We offer holistic solutions that include a full
learning management system, a practice consulting service supported
by a robust analytics platform and industry experts, and patient
engagement tools that complement the normal workflows within a
dental practice. In addition, we deliver live, collaborative
education led by the brightest clinical and business minds in
dentistry through virtual seminars and events, as well as through
hands on learning opportunities at our state-of-the-art campus in
scenic North Scottsdale.
Under the direction of the Vice President of Practice Growth the
Director, Consulting Management is responsible for the people
leadership, operations, and growth of Spear Practice Solutions.
This role is focused on driving tight, consistent and innovative
process and managing and developing an industry-leading team in a
high-performance culture. You will lead skilled Consultants and
Consulting Managers to achieve all metrics, a passion for leading
people and developing team members is a must. You will also manage
the execution of Spear's Practice Growth customer journey with the
goal of exceeding budget for new members, retention and recurring
revenue. ---A gift for driving people and process is critical to
success. You will maintain a high degree of focus on client
outcomes so that each client is individually monitored and managed
to achieve success throughout Spear's entire ecosystem of products
and services. A successful candidate has a talent for understanding
customer needs and connecting them to organizational solutions.
- Actively lead, coach and manage day-to-day operations of the
consulting management team, providing strategic and tactical
leadership that ensures consistency and value.
- Create consistent process and cadence that uses data, metrics,
feedback, and other insight to provide suggestions to help make
improvement to Consultant Framework
- Develop a consistent consultant operating model that improves
consistency around client engagement and Consultant
- Build and maintain performance management tools and operating
model that evaluates Consulting Manager and Consultant performance
and KPI accomplishment.---
- Ensure consistency of approach and quality in consulting
delivery across individual consultants.
- Lead Consulting recruitment, selection, onboarding, and
- Ensure the team has effective knowledge systems, administrative
tools, talent management and development processes and other
- Provide constructive---feedback, facilitate team member growth
and---development,---and support professional/personal
- Utilize NPS, Customer Health and user engagement metrics from
sales, to on-boarding and membership engagement to make process and
- Ensure clients are successfully oriented to the suite of
products, tools and services offered within Spear Practice
- Establish data driven Quality Assurance protocols to hold
Consulting Managers accountable for POD performance
- Consistently utilize Client Profile system to assign clients to
consultants and/or assess client trends Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience leading a large customer-facing team
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA preferred
- Experience in a patient care industry preferred
- Proven experience managing to metrics
- Strong analytic skills and ability to work with qualitative and
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday
parties and 5k's!)
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Town Halls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- Flexible Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
Spear Education deeply values diversity and what it brings to our
communities and our organization.
Everyone is welcomed here, regardless of how you look, your
physical abilities, where you come from, when you were born, what
you believe in, how you identify, who you love, how you think, and
whether or not you have served.
We seek to create a culture where each person feels heard,
supported and engaged in a positive, empathetic way.
We are allies in, and advocates for, our shared humanity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Spear Education, Boston , Director of Consulting - Remote Eligible, Professions , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!