Company: Fanning Personnel
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Highly regarded investment manager is seeking an Operations
Analyst to liaise between the firm's trading and operations teams.
The Operations Analyst will be responsible for the firm's daily
pricing and reporting, foreign exchange, and trade allocation work.
The ideal candidate will thrive in this fast-paced environment with
long-term growth potential!
- Set-up derivatives in the pricing and risk systems
- Coordinate the review of daily market values
- Prepare and review daily reports
- Liaise between the firm's trading and operations teams
- Support the firm's trade allocation, foreign exchange, and
corporate actions processes
- Respond to trading and investment related questions as well as
assist with processes as needed Qualifications : Position
- Bachelor's Degree with 2+ years of relevant experience in
public asset classes a plus
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail
- Strong data analytical experience and capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced deadline driven
- Can remain focused and productive Required Years of Experience
: 2 Additional Info : For more information, contact: Chris Kennedy
(617)728-4100 - email@example.com
Keywords: Fanning Personnel, Boston , Operations Analyst, Professions , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!