Company: Globe Composite Solutions
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSUMMARY:Reporting directly to the Production
Manager, the Maintenance Technician is responsible for the
maintenance, repair and installation of equipment for
production.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains, repairs and installs equipment for production.
- Troubleshoots equipment to determine the necessary course of
- Rebuilds parts, orders new parts as needed, and conducts
preventative maintenance on machinery.
- Maintains and promotes a safe working environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be able to maintain and fix vacuum and disbursement
- Must be able to reach schematics and blueprints/
- Self-motivated and able to work with little direction,
- Strong multi-tasking and planning skills and ability to perform
under pressure of deadlines.
- Works well with multi-functional teams.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must have a positive attitude.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 3 years' maintenance experience in a manufacturing
environment PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Constant use of hands to handle, control or feel objects,
tools, or controls.
- Repetitive hand and arm movements.
- Occasional bending and twisting.
- Frequently moving about to accomplish tasks.
- Constantly communicating with others to exchange
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to wear PPE as necessary (safety glasses, hearing
protection, steel toe shoes, etc.). WORK ENVIRONMENT:Majority of
work is performed in a manufacturing environment with noise levels
within safety limits and acceptable lighting and temperature
conditions. WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE:
- Due to the nature of the work we perform, U.S. Citizenship is
required.This job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee for this job.Duties
responsibilities and activities may change at any time.Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.GLOBE COMPOSITE SOLUTIONS IS AN
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER THAT VALUES THE STRENGTH
DIVERSITY BRINGS TO THE WORKPLACE. APPLICANTS ARE CONSIDERED ON THE
BASIS OF SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS WITHOUT REGARD TO
RACE, COLOR, RELIGION CREED, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, AGE, NATIONAL
ORIGIN, ANCESTRY, MARITAL STATUS, PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DISABILITY,
PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, MEDICAL CONDITION, GENETIC INFORMATION OR
CHARACTERISTICS, GENDER AND GENDER IDENTITY, OR ANY OTHER LEGALLY
PROTECTED STATUS, AND FOR INQUIRING ABOUT, DISCUSSING OR DISCLOSING
COMPENSATION. PLEASE NOTE, THE COMPANY PROVIDES GOODS AND SERVICES
TO THE US GOVERNMENT UNDER THE INTERNATIONAL TRAFFIC IN ARMS
REGULATIONS (ITAR) AND MUST COMPLY WITH THE REQUIREMENT THAT ALL
EMPLOYEES BE US CITIZENS
Keywords: Globe Composite Solutions, Boston , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Stoughton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!