Posted on: May 16, 2022
The Sr. Business Analyst, reporting to the Applications
Director, will work as a member of the BA Team to support key
programmatic initiatives in existing and emerging systems ensuring
deliverables are in line with the Program's goals and objectives.
The Sr. Business Analyst, acting as a SME (Subject Matter
Expert)proxy for the agencies and working with key stakeholders,
will participate/lead requirements gathering sessions and
produce/review high-quality requirements documents, test cases,
TCCM's & other project deliverables as required, ensuring accurate
functionality is delivered in an efficient and timely manner. The
Sr. Business Analyst will work closely with leadership, supporting
various road-mapped and ad hoc functional initiatives/activities
which may run simultaneously.
DETAILED LIST OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate and contribute to requirements gathering activities
for multiple projects within the program,
- identify the omplexity and urgency of business needs and
prioritize them accordingly.
- Review test summary reports ensuring adequate testing coverage
for key functional areas.
- Coordinate/collaborate with stakeholders to ensure appropriate
support is provided during a release/implementation.
- Participate in and contribute to JRM/JAD workshops with
business SMEs, developers,testers, and BAs to analyze business
processes, workflows, business policies, events, triggers, roles,
integrated systems, data flows, etc. Clearly and concisely document
business requirements and functional designs supporting MA HIX
- Develop user stories for Business Requirements for new
features/enhancements and changes to an existing feature. Work
closely with program BA's and business SME's in
identifying/eliciting and documenting business requirement
- Produce high-quality Business Requirements Documents (BRDs) and
Functional Designdocument (FDs) that concisely define solution
requirements and functional designs within releases.
- Understand the logistics and adhere to the workflow & timelines
for requirements gathering, document reviews, and approval of
- Gain an understanding of the program'srequirements management,
change management, and defect management tools and track
requirements/defect status throughout the project for the
- Recommend alternative solutions/ workaround in response to
scope changes from change requests and document updates to the BRDs
and FDs, as needed.
- Stay current with customer needs and strategies; utilizing
formal and informal writtencommunication methods
- Publish/Review Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM), mapping
requirements, and test cases to ensure complete test coverage
against in-scope requirements and designsin BRDs and FDs.
- Understand and proactively review existing processes, identify
opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for
change that benefit the program.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in computer scient, Information Systems or
other relevant experience
- 3-4 years of IT applications experience as a Business
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and synthesize business
- Demonstrated ability to understand and negotiate the needs and
expectations of multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills and experience in
supporting technical and non-technical staff
- Strong background in developing trust and confidence in
relationships with stakeholders and cross-functional teams;
experience coordinating and fulfilling requests for
- Demonstrated expertise in information systems, business
operations, requirements analysis, and integration/design of
- Working knowledge of and understanding of software development
- Must be process-oriented with sound judgment, attention to
detail, accuracy, and follow-through including the flexibility to
perform in an ever-changing work environment.
- The candidate must be energetic, driven, and committed to
project success while working under tight time constraints and
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, SharePoint, JIRA, and
- Familiarity of Healthcare eligibility systems / applications
- Familiarity of Web-based applications preferred.
Keywords: Experfy, Boston , Business Analyst, Professions , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!