Company: Fanning Personnel
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Global investment manager is seeking a motivated self-starter to
join their growing firm as a Product Analyst in their Investment
Product Management, Mutual Funds, and EFT division. This individual
will be tasked with coordinating the completion of RFPS and RFIs,
responding to inquiries utilizing the firm's RFP databases, and
providing deliverables to other internal teams. The ideal Product
Analyst will have 3+ years of financial services experience with
progress towards a graduate degree.
- Coordinate with our Internal Sales and Affiliated Teams the
completion of RFPs and RFIs in an accurate and timely manner to
meet all turning points.
- Respond to inquiries from prospective clients, existing clients
and plan sponsor research analysts applying the appropriate
responses available in our RFP database, our affiliates' RFP
databases, and from various internal subject matter experts.
- Responsible for the delivery of daily performance and
competitor reports to internal departments.
- Understand the multi-affiliate organizational structure and
become knowledgeable about the investment strategies offered by the
firm and its affiliated investment managers
- Communicate with sales to set expectations about completion
dates and deliver all requested materials completely, accurately,
- Using both third-party and proprietary software, provide
accurate and timely quantitative updates to internal departments
for various marketing materials, web-based tools, and corporate
- Identify new opportunities where technology can increase the
efficiency in which data is delivered. Qualifications : Position
- Bachelor's Degree with 3+ years of financial services
- Progress towards a graduate degree a plus
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail
- Familiarity with Morningstar Direct & Seismic
- Experience with Mutual Funds, ETFs, and Institutional Separate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Required
Years of Experience : 3 Additional Info : For more information
contact: Lynn Tyburski (617)728-4100 - email@example.com
Keywords: Fanning Personnel, Boston , Product Analyst, Professions , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!