Sr. Informatics Analyst
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Under the direction of the Manager, Informatics, provides
technical and methodological design consultation, database
development, software program development, data management,
statistical analysis, and results interpretation/reporting for a
variety of internal and external projects and constituents.
Utilizes corporate databases, as well as data developed from
surveys, chart reviews, other internal and external sources.
Utilizes a variety of technical tools and software to develop
programs and utility applications, and to manipulate and analyze
data in a variety of environments.Job DescriptionDuties and
- Responsible for all aspects of HEDIS rate calculations for
hybrid and transaction measures as defined by NCQA requirements.
Assumes all analytical responsibility on projects which measure and
assess clinical quality for internal and external customers.
- Evaluates HEDIS results and assesses opportunities for
improvement activities including development of reporting and/or
outreach to promote initiatives.
- Depending on the nature of the project, may work with a project
team or independently.
- Responsible for all aspects of project analysis:
conceptualization, design, programing, execution, problem
identification and resolution, results.
- Participates in systems development projects through systems
and data analysis, application development, user acceptance testing
- Maintain a working knowledge of data structure and contents of
all Corporate data bases including: the enterprise data warehouse,
clinical information systems, automated medical records, encounter,
hospital claims, outpatient claims, behavioral health claims,
pharmacy, and enrollment.
- Using SAS/SQL software develops, designs, manages and analyzes
data from all corporate systems.
- Designs and executes all aspects of analysis from data sources
such as survey and chart reviews, including design, planning,
cleaning, analysis, and results.
- Utilizes knowledge of analytic and statistical concepts, as
well as clinical research concepts and methods in daily work and to
report out on research findings.
- Other projects and duties as assignedRequirementsMinimum
- BS in epidemiology, biostatistics, health policy/information
- 5+ years experience in conducting operational, utilization, or
quality analyses in a health care environment or related
- 5+ years experience with SAS/SQL and Teradata software tools
required to access, extract, utilize and analyze data from various
- Ability to apply methodological design to data analysis and
- Experience developing and remediating SAS code to accurately
reflect technical specifications
- Experience with all aspects of HEDIS rate submission including
utilizing SAS programs in the identification of eligible
populations, extraction and manipulation of clinical utilization,
integration of medical record data and generation of final
- Experience in testing of database adjustments following all
necessary QA procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of products, and demonstrated
ability to learn new technical tools and data sources.
- Strong analytic skills, including study design, research
methodology, statistical analysis, and data management.
- Ability to utilize basic project planning skills, concepts and
tools, including relevant software; experience working on teams
using Agile project methodology preferred
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work on multiple projects
simultaneously; both independently and as part of a teamWhat we
build together changes our customer's health for the better. We are
looking for talented and innovative people to join our team. Come
join us!Please note: As of January 18, 2022, all employees -
including remote employees - must be fully vaccinated. This
position will require the successful candidate to show proof of
full vaccination against COVID-19. Point32Health is an equal
opportunity employer, and will consider reasonable accommodation to
those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with
federal, state, and local law. About UsPoint32Health is a leading
health and wellbeing organization, delivering an ever-better health
care experience to everyone in our communities. Building on the
quality, nonprofit heritage of our founding organizations, Tufts
Health Plan and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, we leverage our
experience and expertise to help people find their version of
healthier living through a broad range of health plans and tools
that make navigating health and wellbeing easier.At Point32Health,
we're working to reshape the world of health care by pushing past
the status quo and delivering even more to the diverse communities
we serve: more innovation, more access, more support, and healthier
lives. And we want people like you on our side to make it even
better.This job has been posted by TalentBoost on behalf of
Point32Health. TalentBoost is committed to the fundamental
principle of equal opportunity and equal treatment for every
prospective and current employee. It is the policy of TalentBoost
not to discriminate based on race, color, national or ethnic
origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed, disability, sex and gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, military or
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under
applicable federal, state or local law.Req ID:
Keywords: Point32Health, Boston , Sr. Informatics Analyst, Professions , Canton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!