Research Analyst, Equity (Domestic)
Company: Meketa Investment Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Research Analyst is a member of the Public Markets Manager
Research Team, the group within Meketa that performs due diligence
on equity, fixed income, and hedge fund managers. The Research
Analyst is responsible for researching and analyzing domestic
equity investment managers. The individual will work with
colleagues on the Public Markets Manager Research team, the firm's
consultants, and other investment professionals to provide
investment recommendations to the firm's clients.
Meketa is flexible about where the Research Analyst works. The
Analyst could be located in our Westwood, MA, Portland, OR,
Carlsbad, CA or Chicago, IL offices.
- Meet with and evaluate the capabilities of domestic equity
- Identify promising new managers in assigned asset
- Monitor managers in which our clients are invested
- Draft research work products and communicate the research
- Produce manager meeting notes and prepare manager
- Present manager analyses at team meetings and critique the
analyses of others
- Prepare presentation documents (e.g., manager "search
documents") and present them to clients
- Write client memos on managers as required
- Prepare content and assist with ad-hoc requests by consultants
- Contribute to the development of research and updates on the
relevant asset classes
- Bachelor's degree required
- CFA charterholder or candidate preferred
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Outstanding writing, presentation, communication, and
- Proven literacy with Microsoft Word and Microsoft
- Familiarity with Fact Set and eVestment
About Meketa Investment Group
Meketa Investment Group is an employee-owned full service
investment consulting and advisory firm. We work with some of the
nation's largest and most sophisticated institutional investors
including public and private plan sponsors. We have a staff of over
200 employees among our six U.S. office locations and London.
Meketa recognizes that our workforce is a reflection of our
company, and we operate in an inclusive environment that accepts
and promotes diversity. We believe our employees can best serve our
clients in an atmosphere where individuals are treated fairly,
where professional growth is developed and encouraged, and where a
healthy balance between work and home life is respected and
preserved. To support employees, Meketa offers a competitive
compensation structure, a wide range of benefits from core
insurance benefits to time-based benefits, as well as flexible
schedules and support for continuing education.
Meketa is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment, please contact us.
Keywords: Meketa Investment Group, Inc., Boston , Research Analyst, Equity (Domestic), Professions , Westwood, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!