Investment Performance and Risk Analyst - FactSet SME
Company: Analytic Recruiting Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
A multi-asset asset manager seeks an experienced Performance and
Attribution Analyst with advanced experience using FactSet to join
its team.Responsibilities Include
- Calculation of investment returns and performance attribution
using FactSet modules
- Analyze and explain drivers of performance,
- Interacting with clients and executives throughout the
- Daily work will involve data creation, report generation, and
presentation of insightful analysis to senior managers, portfolio
managers, and quantitative analysts.
- The candidate will be expected to work on strategic projects
based on portfolio performance data and work with IT to automate
the analysis and reporting of performance data.Requirements
- The applicant must have 5+ years of relevant equity, fixed
income, and related derivatives investment experience with a hedge
fund or asset management firm.
- This position requires a top university degree (advanced is
preferred) in a quantitative discipline (mathematics, statistics,
- The role requires quantitative abilities, statistical
programming skills in Python, SQL, VBA
- Tableau data visualization skills are required
- The role requires experience with FactSet, Bloomberg PORT,
Aladdin, and Risk Metrics
- The role requires superb communication skills.
- CIPM or CFA certification preferredThe company has offices
throughout the US and can provide both flexible and remote work
opportunities.Please send resumes to Jim Geiger at
Keywords: Analytic Recruiting Inc., Boston , Investment Performance and Risk Analyst - FactSet SME, Professions , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!