Posted on: June 25, 2022
USA - Florida - Oviedo, USA - Georgia - Atlanta, USA - Maryland -
Columbia, USA - Massachusetts - Boston, USA - Massachusetts -
Boxborough, USA - Massachusetts - Burlington, USA - Massachusetts -
Marlboro, USA - New Jersey - Bedminster, USA - New Jersey - Newark,
USA - New York - New York City, USA - New York - Ossining, USA -
North Carolina - Durham, USA - Pennsylvania - Allentown, USA - USA,
USA - Virginia - Dulles, USA - Washington DC,
Job Description and Requirements
Synopsys, Software Integrity Group, is named a leader for 2020 in
the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing (AST),
in recognition of our vision and ability to execute. Security and
risk management leaders will need to meet tighter deadlines and
test more-complex applications by integrating and automating AST in
the software life cycle eliminating risk before it puts them at
risk. Every business runs on software, and defects in software
create risk. We've curated the most powerful products and services
to create one comprehensive platform that enables our customers to
detect and remediate defects across their entire SDLC. To find out
more about Synopsys SIG, check out
As Synopsys engages with clients in the application of our software
security improvement methodologies, the Associate Security
Consultant joins in the execution and delivery of planned project
deliverables and milestones that assist clients in learning,
understanding, and applying Synopsys's secure software development
- You will be responsible for applying software engineering
skills to assist teams in the completion of client
- Typical tasks span activities in the software development
lifecycle including requirements testing, development, testing,
debugging, and testing of software.
- You will employ sound communication skills interacting with
clients to understand problems and provide solutions.
- You will often be responsible for writing research results in
sections of final reports as part of deliverables to clients.Roles
- Source Code Analysis
- Software Penetration Testing
- Architecture Security Analysis
- Secure Software Design and Architecture
- Application Reverse Engineering
- Network Security Analysis
- Database Security AnalysisQualifications/Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or
equivalent, Master's Degree preferred.
- Familiarity with software security weakness, vulnerability and
secure code review a plus.
- Familiarity with software attack and exploitation techniques a
- Familiarity with at least one software programming language and
framework a plus.
- Experience with.NET, Java, multiple OS and RDBMS.
PHP, Perl, COBOL, SQL, or Assembly) (Desired).
- Experience conducting secure code review a plus.
- Experience performing web application penetration testing a
- Ability to interface with clients, utilizing consulting and
- Ability to undertake and complete tasks autonomously, meet
schedules and delivery timelines, and to move swiftly from concepts
and theory to action.
- Ability to collaborate with project team members, take
direction from the project head and execute tasks
- Written communication skills for use in preparing formal
- Verbal skills that include the ability to clearly articulate
thoughts and to deliver presentations.
- Ability to persuade.
- Enthusiasm and commitment along with professional interpersonal
skills and an entrepreneurial drive.
- Willingness to travel 20-50%.
Software Security Consulting
Keywords: Synopsys, Boston , Associate Consultant, Professions , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!