Company: National Development
Posted on: June 25, 2022
**The Opportunity:** National Development is looking for a
full-time Leasing Consultant at Ink Block Apartments in Boston, MA.
The ideal candidate will bring a passion for people and apartment
living, and an enthusiastic desire to create a sense of community
among residents and team members. As a member of our leasing team,
you will instill a sense of National Development pride in everyone
you interact with. National Development Communities is a collection
of thirteen luxury apartment communities located in downtown and
Metro Boston. From suburban settings to downtown towers, we take a
thoughtful approach to creating places to live. We have developed
and manage some of the leading housing destinations in the area,
delivering a high standard of apartment living to our residents.
National Development Communities is known for sought-after
locations, quality construction, engaging programs and activities,
first-rate amenities, and our residential management team's
personal touch. **As a Leasing Consultant, your primary
responsibilities include:** - Corresponding with prospective
residents - establishing a good rapport, setting up appointments,
touring the community, and taking them through the leasing and
move-in process, all while showcasing exemplary customer service
and sales skills.
- Administrative tasks such as lease generation, resident file
preparation and maintenance, and resident correspondence.
- Preparing weekly leasing reports.
- Participating in planning and execution of resident events.
- Maintaining social media presence, working with the internal
marketing team to create and post content.
- Cultivating and maintaining strong loyal relationships with
residents, offering a first-class resident experience and helping
to maintain a strong sense of community. **Requirements** **You
Create Value by:** - Being dedicated to our residents - working to
exceed their expectations, resolving any community-related issues,
and striving to create an extraordinary experience.
- Being dedicated to National Development - striving to exceed
leasing goals, reducing turnover, maintaining a positive reputation
(both online and anecdotally), and proudly representing National
Development's professionalism and values.
- Being dedicated to your team - you roll up your sleeves and
assist team members"no job is "below your pay grade." **What You
Bring to Us:** - Experience in the property management, hospitality
or retail industries.
- Experience with industry software (YARDI).
- Familiarity with social media channels (Facebook, Twitter,
- Experience with a Revenue Management software platform (YieldStar
- Willingness to jump in and learn new tasks and systems.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal. **What
We Bring You:** At National Development, we value the health and
happiness of our team members and offer a wide range of insurance
programs and benefits that support you and your family in
cultivating a happy and healthy lifestyle. Our benefits take into
consideration everything from career development to family matters,
health and wellness, and future planning: - Comprehensive and
Affordable Health, Dental and Vision Plans
- Medical and Dependent Care Flex Spending Plans
- Life Insurance and LTD
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Wellness Incentives
- Company-matched 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Paid Time-off
Keywords: National Development, Boston , Leasing Consultant, Professions , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!