Company: Microline Surgical Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The incumbent may be
required to perform all, or a combination of the following
essential functions as determined by business necessity.
- Perform daily receipt of incoming materials at all levels.
- Required to perform shipments on an as needed basis.
- Post all transactions into material tracking system.
- Help prepare and pack orders for both domestic and
international shipments on an as needed basis.
- Assemble orders; check against shipping or customer order, and
report shortages and incomplete orders.
- Some knowledge of UPS and FEDEX software.
- Operate standard manual and automatic equipment, such as
electronic scales, foam machine, paper cutter and automatic
- Receive and unpack materials and supplies.
- Check receipts against purchase order for proper shipment,
shortages, damages or defects.
- Crosstrain in all functions of the Material's group.
- Complete receiving reports specified in standard
- Perform weekly cycle counts for production Kanban's and
stockroom. Reconcile and resolve any discrepancies.
- Move or expedite material to proper department or storage
location. NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: In addition to the essential
functions listed above, the incumbent may be required to perform
other non-essential functions. Employees are required to follow any
other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related
duties as requested by their supervisor. QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma.
- A minimum of 1-year related experience.
- Some familiarity with inventory tracking systems.
- Some understanding of warehouse activities.
- Computer skills required.
- Must be able to perform multiple functions daily and execute
them in a timely manner.
- Must have full understanding of product tracking and attention
- Ability to communicate well with others.
- Ability to lift heavy objects required. REASONABLE
ACCOMMODATION: Microline Surgical is committed to the spirit and
letter of the Americans with Disabilities Act and, as required by
law, will reasonably accommodate otherwise qualified
Keywords: Microline Surgical Inc., Boston , Shipper/Receiver 1, Professions , Beverly, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!