Radiopharmaceutical QC Technician II
Company: Eckert & Ziegler Isotope Products, Inc.
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Radiopharmaceutical QC Technician II - Wilmington, MA
- Medical and dental coverage
- 401(k) matching contribution
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Short-term and Long-term disability
- Life and AD&D Company Overview Contributing to Saving Lives
The Eckert & Ziegler Group is one of the world's largest providers
of isotope technology for medical, scientific, and industrial use.
The core businesses of the Group are Diagnostic Nuclear Medicine
Imaging, Cancer Therapy, and Industrial Radiometry. Business
Segment Overview Eckert & Ziegler Radiopharma represents two
business units of the Eckert & Ziegler medical segment with its
headquarters located in Berlin, Germany. We are a specialist in the
field of molecular imaging and nuclear medicine supplying different
radiopharmaceuticals, radiochemicals and related equipment for the
synthesis and quality control of PET/SPECT tracers and other
radioisotopes. The Job
Eckert & Ziegler Radiopharma, Inc. seeks a Radiopharmaceutical QC
Technician II. This person will assist the Quality Control Manager
in maintaining an effective Quality Control Program, which
consistently delivers high quality EZR products on time. This
person will participate in quality inspections to verify that
appropriate current procedures are followed and will keep the
Quality Control Manager fully informed on status of QC activities
as well as perform Customer Service activities such as order entry
and preparing batch records and QC records. Duties
- Operates under the guidance of the QC Manager to assure
compliance with the company's QC and QA Program.
- Communicates with the QC Manager on QA/QC activities.
- Performs final QC on all products except those specified by the
- Assists in issuing, processing, closing, and filing of
- Conducts filing, organizing and record keeping of all QC
- Performs calibrations and assists in the maintenance of the
- Observes, verifies, and recommends improvement changes for
production procedures where necessary.
- Performs incoming receiving inspection as required.
- Performs Quantitative and Qualitative tests to qualify incoming
materials by applying various analytical methods and
- Maintain inventory and usage log for raw materials.
- Assists internal and supplier audits under the supervision of a
- Trains employees on QC / QA procedures and inspection
processes, as required.
- Performs Customer Service-related activities which include:
Order entry, preparing shipping labels, assist in package receipt,
shipping of finished goods, deliveries as needed, preparing batch
records and QC records.
- Performs other duties as required by management. Requirements
- Minimum of Associates Degrees, Bachelor of Science degree
- At least 2 - 3 years' experience with Quality Control or
Quality Assurance. One year experience with light documentation
control such as filing, organization of paperwork, and inventory
- Detail oriented, organized, excellent written and verbal
- Proficient in use of general analytical equipment.
- Able to perform Final QC and Receiving Inspection.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Flexibility to adjust to a rapidly changing environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs. We are an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. To
apply please click on the link below or copy and paste into your
Keywords: Eckert & Ziegler Isotope Products, Inc., Boston , Radiopharmaceutical QC Technician II, Professions , Wilmington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!