Company: Segula Technologies
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Company DescriptionMUST be authorized to work in the United
States for any employer.MUST be available to start working within 3
weeks of offer acceptance date.SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is hiring a
Material Handler to join our growing team in Boston, MA.We offer a
competitive salary and benefits plan, and great opportunities for
career growth!With a global presence in 28 countries with 140
offices worldwide, SEGULA GROUP fosters a close relationship with
its customers thanks to the expertise of its 11,000
employees.SEGULA TECHNOLOGIESis an Engineering and Design Services
company with a proven ability to boost innovation and
competitiveness within the major industrial sectors, including
Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Rail, Naval,
Pharmaceutical, and Oil and Gas.Job Description
- Perform all receiving functions, counting, identifying and data
entry to generate receipts.
- Perform depot functions, filling orders and requisitions.
- Data entry of Post Goods issue, transfer posting, and other
- Schedules and provides appropriate documents for
- Provide support to Customer Service. Provide immediate service
to any inquiry.
- Maintain Shipping supply inventory.
- Packaging of Dangerous goods and assists Transportation
Carriers with providing Government Documentation and Security
endorsements as needed to accompany shipments.
- Perform special projects upon request.Qualifications
- Education: High School graduate required.
- Certified in Hazardous Materials a plus.
- Some computer classes required in Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of data entry of SAP a plus.
- Experience: Two (2) years knowledge of Warehouse
- Must have Personal computer skills (word /excel and SAP or an
ERP equivalent).Additional Information
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Segula Technologies, Boston , Material Handler, Professions , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!