Crew Dispatcher (On-Call 24/7)
Company: Keolis North America
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a high-pressure office
- Must have intermediate skills in Microsoft Office, specifically
Excel and Word.
- Must be able to communicate successfully with a variety of
disciplines and levels, both internal and external staff.
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain effective
working relationships with supervisors, co-workers and
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills. Experience:
- Must have 5 years' successful work history in a professional
environment. Strongly prefer at least 1-3 years of dispatching
- Experience working in a unionized environment.
- Satisfactory prior work history. - Key Accountabilities:
- Work in a 24/7/365 environment. Expected to work some overnight
- Maintain records related to the use of crews on software and
- Make approximately 75-150 phone calls a day to dispatch crews
across the network.
- Follow FRA regulations to properly identify crew
- Comply with all related safety rules and procedures and report
all hazards as required.
- Attend and participate in all assigned training, specifically
safety and security related.
- Other duties as required. Additional Statements: Drug and
alcohol screening: -Employment contingent upon passing
pre-employment drug and alcohol screen. Also, contingent upon
receiving a favorable background check. Must pass a physical
examination. Safety commitment: -Safety is a way of life at Keolis.
By placing safety first, we ensure the wellbeing of our employees,
customers, and communities. Together we can become the most
successful transportation company in the world. Environmental
commitment: -Keolis is committed to protecting the environment by
minimizing the impact of operations to our people and the
communities in which we operate. EEO statement: -Our policy is to
afford Equal Employment Opportunity to qualified individuals
regardless of their race, color, sex, religion, age, creed, marital
status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability,
sexual orientation, or gender identification. We maintain a
drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse
testing. ADA Reasonable Accommodation: - Keolis CS is committed to
the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this
commitment, Keolis CS will ensure that persons with disabilities
are provided reasonable accommodations. Disclaimer and closing
statement: -The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to
this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of employees assigned to this job. Keolis is committed to
offering our employees competitive compensation and benefits,
opportunities for development and growth throughout an exciting and
rewarding career, and the safest work environment possible. #INDHP
Keywords: Keolis North America, Boston , Crew Dispatcher (On-Call 24/7), Professions , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!