Sr. Financial Analyst
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Are you our "TYPE"?Named "One of the Most Innovative Companies
in Design'' by Fast Company, Monotype brings brands to life through
type and technology that consumers engage with every day. The
company's rich legacy includes a library that can be traced back
hundreds of years, featuring famed typefaces like Helvetica,
Futura, Times New Roman and more. Monotype also provides a
first-of-its-kind service that makes fonts more accessible for
creative professionals to discover, license, and use in our
increasingly digital world. We work with the biggest global brands,
and with individual creatives, offering a wide set of solutions
that make it easier for them to do what they do best: design
beautiful brand experiences. Want to learn more about who we are
and how you can become part of our team? Visit us at . -The Sr.
Financial Analyst will be an integral part of the corporate
FP&A team supporting and managing many aspects of the budget
and forecasting process. The role will be responsible for monthly
internal financial reporting, building and managing revenue and
expense models and developing new models to support the changing
priorities of the business. We are seeking a detail oriented,
system-savvy, motivated individual with the ability to communicate
across functions and to all levels of the organization. - This role
will give the right candidate a great opportunity to make a
difference on a small team while providing critical business
information for impactful decisions.What you'll do:
- Integral part of the annual budgets and quarterly rolling
- Act as liaison for business unit and functional line managers
to facilitate and manage expense budgets monthly.
- Continuously improve internal financial reporting processes and
- Drive monthly analysis and preparation of the monthly and
quarterly reporting packages.
- Provide senior management with company performance analysis in
relation to key performance metrics.
- Work with the Corporate Accounting team to ensure accurate
P&L reporting and financial alignment.
- Translate business and financial analysis into valuable
insights and actionable recommendations for business leaders.
- Act on ad hoc financial and data requests based on needs of the
organization. What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree, MBA a plus
- 4+ years of progressive financial analysis experience
- Strong problem solving, analytical and organizational
- Solid knowledge of financial principles
- Ability to engage with and partner across the organization,
including executive leadership
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Adaptive Planning, SAP, PowerBI or MS SQL or
other similar system skills a plus.This role will require
occasional travel to our office location and/or attend in-person
meetings with other employees. Therefore, unless such a requirement
is prohibited by state law or state law requires stricter
standards, any candidate who applies must comply with our current
COVID-19 policy of being fully vaccinated, including being "up to
date" with any boosters recommended by the Centers for Disease
Control and Prevention (CDC). - Those with reasonable medical or
religious accommodations will be considered.What's in it for you:
- Extensive development and training offerings. -
- Highly engaged Events Committee to keep work enjoyable.
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage to meet all
your healthcare needs.
- Flexible work arrangements and unlimited vacation and sick
- Generous 401k match to save for your future, and so much more!
-Monotype is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Monotype, Boston , Sr. Financial Analyst, Professions , Woburn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!