Company: inSync Staffing
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Pay Rate: $18/hr, paid weekly
Hours: 3:30am -12pm (noon) Rotating Monday through Friday schedule
to include every other weekend rotation.
- You will know your schedule in advance.
- Collect empty cardboard boxes throughout the store, break the
cardboard down flat, and feed it into our cardboard baler
- Equipment used will be cardboard cutting knife, pallet jacks,
rolling collection bins, and the entry point into cardboard
Required Skills/ Qualifications:
- Will not be using machine to make bales, that requires special
certification and training.
- Steel toe shoes required.
- Contribute to an environment where culture is a strong and
living reality that embraces the diversity of coworkers and
- High School Diploma or GED.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: inSync Staffing, Boston , Maintenance, Professions , Stoughton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!