Recruitment Consultant - Downtown Boston/Hybrid
Company: Michael Page
Posted on: November 26, 2022
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will:
* Providing solutions and consultative support, ensuring high
retention and net revenue growth by understanding client's
* Provide detailed product demos, consultations and proposals
* Accurately maintain CRM activity log, pipeline, forecasting and
* Meet and exceed sales KPIs
* Collaborate with team and internal departments
* Manage your own portfolio of clients, both existing and new
* Search, source potential new Businesses to sign, utilizing
multiple online resources
* Build close partnerships with clients and help their business
grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for needs at
* Be responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities and Lead
* Have an involvement in proposal process by developing and
* Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
A successful candidate at Michael Page has drive and determination
to be a top performer while also prioritizing providing excellent
service to their candidates and clients.A Recruitment Consultant
will be skilled at the following:
* A minimum of 1 year's experience in B2B sales or agency
* Developing business and prospecting into new clients
* Curating lasting relationships with clients and candidates
* Exceptional communication and problem solving skills
* An ability to showcase adaptability and resilience
* Experience with consultative selling solutions
* A desire to be a top performer and establish yourself as a market
expert in your vertical.
PageGroup has been bringing the world's best employers and
brightest professionals together for 40 years. Operating through
three internationally recognized and respected recruitment brands:
Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel, we the global
strength to think and act beyond the boundaries of location or
business function. The PageGroup presence in North America extends
across New York, Boston, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Chicago,
Houston, Stamford, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal and Calgary.
The original PageGroup brand, Michael Page, is comprised of 24
disciplines - each providing a service to a specialist area of the
market. We recruit permanent, temporary, contract and interim
opportunities, typically from second/third job levels upward.
Businesses we work with range from SMEs to global blue-chip
* Comprehensive Training Program starting from your first day
* Ongoing professional coaching and development
* National & International career opportunities
* Above market salary (based on experience) and uncapped commission
* Commission structure paid on personal revenue.
* Transparent promotion targets for continued career
* Mentorship from Executive leadership team.
* Ongoing professional development.
* Opportunity to join several different business councils:
Diversity & Inclusion, Women at Page, Leadership Development to
name just a few.
* 20 vacation days with an additional day accrued every year (max
25). Plus 1 mental health day each month.
* 401k match.
Keywords: Michael Page, Boston , Recruitment Consultant - Downtown Boston/Hybrid, Professions , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!