Company: Korn Ferry
Posted on: November 26, 2022
TheSalesforce CRM Architectis responsible for the design and
delivery of Salesforce products and recommend the best solution.
Also, design enhancement and maintenance of software applications
based on Salesforce Platform and Salesforce Sales Cloud. These
responsibilities include assisting with requirements gathering,
coding, testing, and designing solutions.Collaboration and
communication are important attributes for this Technical
Architect, along with high ownership to drive execution on CRM
projects.We know that the Salesforce Architect career path is one
of the fast-growing in the Salesforce ecosystem and Korn Ferry
understands the demand, so we promise to be very engaged and
committed to a great candidate experience!This is a remote
opportunityJob Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for high quality, bug-free development as per the
coding standards in close collaboration and interaction with other
members of the development/QA team.
- Salesforce Apex, CRM, Apex Triggers,Apex workflow,Salesforce
- Proficient with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud and
App-exchange within Salesforce.
- Serve as Salesforce Platform and Sales Cloud Subject Matter
Expert (SME), with technical expertise including system
architecture, solution design, system configuration, and security
- Create design documentation for new solutions and
- Work with support team to resolve production support issues and
assist with technical documentation.
- Consult with QA staff on strategies for testing specific work
- Contribute to the success of the organization by helping others
accomplish job results; learning new skills needed by the team;
finding new ways to help the team.Work Experience and Education:
- 7+ years of softwaredevelopment, testing and/or designing
experience within Salesforce Platform & Sales Cloud.
- Experience taking an application through the App Exchange
process maintaining and updating that managed package.
- Must have experience working withApex,Lightning andstandardSFDC
- Excellent communication skills with gathering solutions and be
able to present the implementation design and timeframe
- Understanding of SDLC.
- Capable of system tuning, code optimization and bug
- Familiar with source control principles and systems.
- Strong problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment that
can flex to changes and adapt.
- Bachelor's degree
Keywords: Korn Ferry, Boston , Salesforce Architect, Professions , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!