Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Behavioral Analyst**$5,000 sign-on Bonus* Do you want to work
in a dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the
next? In this role your tasks will be diversified and you will be
supporting our mission. * Work with the individuals we serve and
staff to observe, identify, analyze, and document a range of
* Conduct functional behavioral assessments.
* Develop and implement behavioral analysis service plans and skill
acquisition programming (e.g. social skills, functional
communication, daily living and independence skills, etc.).
* Design and oversight of data systems used to measure progress
across targeted areas.
* Visual analysis of data.
* Create individualized treatment plans to help each individual we
* Use training and creativity to explore ways to handle challenging
problems for our individuals in home settings, workplaces, and the
* Train team members to reinforce implementation of behavioral
* Provide parent training and development specific to clinical
programming. _*Qualifications: *_* Master's Degree in ABA,
Psychology, Education, or related field
* BCBA Certification and LABA License required.
* Valid driver's license
* Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
* Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
* A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate
* A commitment to quality in everything you do. _*Why Join Us?*_*
Full Time Centered Based position
* Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
* 401(k) with company match.
* Generous Paid time off and holiday pay.
* Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers.
* Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
advancement opportunities. *Come join our amazing team of committed
and caring professionals. *_*Apply Today!*_ Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $73,000.00 per year Benefits:
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible schedule
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Referral program
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Signing bonus Education:
* Master's (Required) License/Certification:
* BCBA Certification (Required)
* Licensed Behavior Analyst (Required) Work Location: One
Keywords: Futures, Boston , Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), Professions , Beverly, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!