Licensed Electrician (Unionized)
Company: Mentor Technical Group
Posted on: November 26, 2022
- Experience in GMP environments is required*
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic
wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand
tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning utility systems, apparatus, and
components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the
cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to
identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair,
and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment
could be hazardous.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in
electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices
such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure
compatibility and safety of the system.
- Maintain current electrician's license or identification card
to meet governmental regulations.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment,
and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Prepare sketches or follow blueprints to determine the location
of wiring and equipment and to ensure conformance to building and
- Read and understand blueprints and schematics in order to
install electrical systems that are NFPA 70 code compliant.
- Have a full working knowledge of electricity and the safety
aspects of all Lock-outs and Tag Out processes. Education
- Technical Degree Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Electrical License of MassachusettsMentor Technical Group, Corp
is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Mentor
Technical Group es un empleador que ofrece igualdad de
oportunidades y todos los solicitantes calificados recibirn
consideracin para el empleo sin importar raza, color, religin,
sexo, orientacin sexual, identidad de gnero, informacin gentica,
origen nacional, estado de veterano protegido, estado de
discapacidad o cualquier otro grupo protegido por ley.Mentor
Technical Group is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability status, or any other characteristic protected by
law.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Mentor Technical Group, Boston , Licensed Electrician (Unionized), Professions , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!