Senior Logistics Associate
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become
a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and
make the things that make the future. That means changing the way
we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings
smart and safe and even
making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn't
just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees
enjoy access to dynamic
career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are
you ready to help us make the future?
Utilize your logistics knowledge & expertise in a manufacturing
environment. You will assist in the execution of the below duties:
utilizing warehouse management techniques to support shipping, and
logistics coordination of carriers for both international and
domestic orders but not limited and include, including receipts of
goods, inventory control, material handling & packaging for
warehousing, and management system. Logistics leads must have a
high level of organization, time management, and attention to
detail to prioritize the organization's daily operations and
workflow to ensure that deadlines are met with maximum product
quality. All members comply with company policies and maintain a
high level of safety. You will follow standard work and operating
procedures to ensure those duties are fulfilled and goals are met.
- Prepare and support shipping, packing, and palletizing of
- Able to coordinate international and domestic shipments.
- Manager carrier performance for all modes to meet or exceed
- Preparing and ensuring safe transport of stock to/from
- Complete accurate and timely documentation to comply with all
regulatory and international regulations.
- Strong focus on warehouse management related to inventory
accuracy and cycle counting.
- Responsible for parts quantity accuracy.
- Supports inter-departmental transport of materials when
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Willingness and ability to work overtime as required.
- Participate in team meetings/ tier meetings.
- Meet ISO requirements.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Computer literacy in MS Office Applications. YOU MUST HAVE
- Associate's Degree, High School Diploma, or GED.
- 2 + years of experience in shipping and warehouse functions. WE
- 1 year of knowledge & experience with SAP.
- 1 year of knowledge & experience with ESD handling.
- Experience handling and packaging of electronic
- Experience in the use of pallet jack, or other material
- Knowledge of shipping and receiving processing.
- Knowledge & use of 5S techniques.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and initiative to learn processes. Additional
- JOB ID: HRD176840
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 75 Discovery Way,Acton,Massachusetts,01720,United
- Nonexempt Customer Experience (GLOBAL) Honeywell is an equal
opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered
without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin,
ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or
Keywords: Honeywell, Boston , Senior Logistics Associate, Professions , Acton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!