Senior Compensation/Data Analyst
Company: The Mathworks
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The Senior Compensation Analyst is a key resource for the
company's global salary and bonus programs. This is a hands-on
position that requires solid analytical skills.
- Work with Compensation Manager/Consultants on a variety of
projects including program design, analysis, budgeting, and
implementation of new programs
- Conduct analysis on the company's pay programs to ensure we
maintain competitive market position.
- Develop and document procedures to streamline processes and
ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and work with HR
Managers to educate Managers
- Work with HRIS and IT staff to ensure that the HRIS system
meets compensation needs and is updated to reflect changes to
salary structures, bonus programs, etc.
- Assist HR Managers and Managers with compensation related
General compensation knowledge required including compliance with
the state and federal laws that apply to the plans. Strong problem
solving, communication and presentation skills. The ideal candidate
will be well organized and confident to work independently but will
be a strong team player.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience
(or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience,
or equivalent experience) is required.
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the
United States on a full-time basis for any employer without
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- Must be able to conduct analysis on compensation programs using
metrics, monitoring trends and providing meaningful analysis.
- Proven track record aligning the compensation program with a
progressive environment and designing and delivering new programs
- Global compensation experience is preferred.
- Specific experience with sales compensation and alternative
reward programs is a plus.
- Strong Excel knowledge, especially pivot tables and charts,
with the capacity to develop complex formulas and models to
identify root causes and/or data patterns.
- Strong MS Office skills including Word and Excel are required.
PowerPoint will be useful. HRIS experience a plus.
Keywords: The Mathworks, Boston , Senior Compensation/Data Analyst, Professions , Natick, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!