Employee Benefit Analyst
Company: Brown & Brown, Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Built on meritocracy, our unique company culture rewards
self-starters and those who are committed to doing what is best for
Summary: Provide technical backup for the client servicing and
production staff, to support the production of new business and
retention of current clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Partners with Account team members to deliver professional and
consistent client service
Ensures that all information required for the client's renewal
period is gathered in a timely and accurate manner for quoting
purposes involving both renewal rates generated by the carrier and
renewal rates using online systems.
Prepares renewal materials including Word documents, PowerPoint
presentations and Excel spreadsheets, ensuring accuracy by
reviewing and proofreading all materials.
Assists with renewal implementation including confirmation letters,
applications, enrollment forms, waivers, and termination letters.
Drafts employee communications, open election forms and benefit
Serves as first level of response with regard to client issues
ensuring client satisfaction and appropriate follow-up. Keeps
Account Executive informed of all situations and resolutions.
First level responsibility for ensuring that internal operations
practices are followed and all renewal steps are taken, tracked and
filed according to procedures
Develops and maintains solid knowledge of insurance coverages and
carrier information by proactively attending carrier provided
training sessions and reading carrier generated communications as
well as attending internal meetings and information sessions.
All other duties as assigned.
- Resilience- Steps up to tackle tough assignments.
- Drives Results - Consistently achieve results through meeting
- Instills Trust- Gains the confidence & trust of others through
honesty, integrity & authenticity.
- Customer Focused - Builds strong relationships and delivers
customer centric solutions.
- Drives Engagement - Helps create a positive and engaging work
- Cultivates Innovation - Creates new and better ways for
- Attracts & Develops Talent - Refer top talent and set a
positive example for potential new hires.
- Decision Quality - Make good and timely decisions that drive
- Communicates Effectively - Delivers communications that convey
a clear understanding of the unique needs of different
- Mentorship - Support the growth and development of others
through teamwork and knowledge sharing.
Education and Experience
- Current Life, Accident and Health Producer License or
willingness to obtain within 90days of employment.
- Working knowledge in employee benefit insurance coverages and
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Windows environment,
including but not limited to Word, Excel, Power Point, and
- Able to manipulate large volumes of data as well as create,
edit, and merge letters, spreadsheets, labels, etc.
- Proficient knowledge use of office equipment (including but not
limited to copy machines, printers, faxes, binding machine,
- Must be able to acquire Insurance License within 6 months
- College Degree in a business-related field.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Requirements Necessary on a Regular Basis:
- Ability to perform 70% sedentary work, exerting up to 10 pounds
of force occasionally, and exert negligible force frequently; may
be asked to exert up to 20 pounds of force periodically, as
- Vision sufficient for use of a computer monitor.
- Manual dexterity, arm and upper body range of motion sufficient
for use of a keyboard, mouse and telephone on a constant basis, 7-8
hour per day.
- Speech and hearing sufficient for phone and in-person
- Physical efforts include repetitive small motor activity,
grasping, verbally communicating detailed and important information
to others quickly and accurately, stooping, reaching, standing,
lifting light objects less than 10 pounds frequently, and climbing
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the
diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Keywords: Brown & Brown, Inc., Boston , Employee Benefit Analyst, Professions , Dedham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!