Company: Brookfield Properties Multifamily LLC
Posted on: March 20, 2023
LocationBusinessWe know that a "one-size-fits-all" approach
doesn't work when it comes to residential living. That's why, at
Brookfield Properties, our portfolio features a wide range of
options for any stage of life. And though our properties may be
diverse, one thing is universal: all offer the unparalleled
quality, service, and support our residents deserve.If you're ready
to be a part of our team, we encourage you to apply.Job
- Meets with prospective residents, identifies their housing
needs, interviews them to determine eligibility based on
established criteria, shows vacant and model suites and property
amenities based on established techniques specified by the company.
Quotes established rental rates and promotions. - Makes follow-up
calls, sends follow-up literature and pursues rental status.
Collects funds related to applications, security deposits and
rentals. Required to manage all internet leads and proper follow
- Completes applicant screening process and prepares appropriate
correspondence based upon the result.
- Prepares leases and related leasing addendums. Maintains lease
records and files. Maintains property waiting list and other
updates to various records and reports in accordance with policy
and procedures, applicable affordable housing programs and
- Supports and ensures timely input, proper use and full
utilization of on-site PC-based property management software for
- Ensures apartments are ready for occupancy by inspecting,
placing move-in products andlast minutetouches when necessary.
Distributes keys, move-in package, safety video and other
appropriate paperwork at time of lease signing.
- Maintains current knowledge of marketing and leasing
techniques. Strives to attain affirmative marketing goals. Seeks
out new residents through outreach, direct marketing, cold calling,
distributing literature and contacting government, social,
religious and community organizations in selected target areas.
Maintains current knowledge of apartments, building amenities and
local agencies or attractions of interest to residents. Maintains
awareness of current rental rates and promotions of competitive
- Assists with resident retention. Provideson goingcustomer
service to residents after moving in. Process work order requests,
package collection, assists withday to dayoperations of the
property and resident satisfaction.Requirements:
- This position requires a High School Diploma/GED.
- An additional that is preferred for the positioninclude:
Associate Degree in Customer Service/Hospitality.
- 1-2 years of required experience in Leasing or Sales.
- This position may require a valid driver's license depending on
the needs of the property.
- Required skills for this positioninclude:fair housing laws,
affordable housing programs, Microsoft Office, personal
accountability, persuasiveness, and customer service.
- A preferred skill for this positioninclude: One-Site.
- This position requires up to 10% travelGreat
Incentives!Brookfield Properties cares about the well-being and
work-life balance of our valued associates! To show how much we
care, we offer awesome incentives that include:
- Full benefits package
- Generous paid time off
- 401(k) with company match
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Lucrative referral bonus program
- Incredible associate rental discount if you choose to live
on-site! Who wouldn't want to liveatone of our beautiful properties
(especially at a discounted rate)?!Equal Opportunity Employer:
Orientation/Gender Identity/Marital Status/Pregnancy/Age/National
Origin/Genetic Information. Drug free workplace#LI-NO1We are proud
to create a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. We are grateful for your interest in this
position, however, only candidates selected for pre-screening will
Keywords: Brookfield Properties Multifamily LLC, Boston , Leasing Consultant, Professions , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...