Company: Fanning Personnel
Posted on: March 21, 2023
- Proactively represent firm in the pursuit of increasing
platform placement, recommended list additions and model placements
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with research due
diligence/gatekeepers for mutual funds, separate accounts, and
other platforms at assigned firms.
- Develop and implement business plans for assigned accounts
resulting in fund additions, recommendations and model
- Obtain and disseminate research and analytical intelligence to
field sales resulting in improved sales execution.
- Create and implement innovative product solutions for assigned
- Continually work to service and improve product placement and
visibility at assigned accounts.
- Manage affiliate relationships on behalf of assigned accounts.
- Five years of successful key account / wholesaling experience
within a mutual fund / separate account environment
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience; MBA, CIMA,
CFA, strongly preferred
- Series 7 and 63 licenses (or equivalent) required
- In-depth knowledge of retail mutual funds products, separate
account marketplace and investment industry in general.
- Strong sales abilities evidenced by a track record of
increasing new business at both existing, and developing
- Self-starter who can effectively operate in team-oriented and
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills to engage at
all levels within an organization, both internally and
- Adaptive to changes in business focus and willingness to assume
new duties to further firm initiatives
- Travel up to 25%
- Knowledge of compliance issues and distribution contracts a
plus Required Years of Experience : 5 Additional Info : For more
information contact: Lynn Tyburski (617)728-4100 -
Keywords: Fanning Personnel, Boston , Relationship Analyst, Professions , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...