Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Pay Range $20.68hr - $25.68hr
- Perform returned product analysis: visual inspection,
dimensional, mechanical, and electrical testing.
- Maintain CIS laboratory in compliance with governing
regulations and standards.
- Maintain work instructions related to the labs and returned
- Disposition of returned products, including retention and
storage of returned products according to documented
- Maintain test equipment used in labs.
- Perform x-ray analysis for CIS and additional departments
(R&D and DQA).
- Work is supervised and completed according to specific,
- Contacts are primarily with the immediate supervisor, Lab tech,
CIS Engineers, vendors, and other personnel in the section or
- Education & Training: Quality Technician Certification and/or
2-year degree preferred. 1-3 years of job-related
- Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills are the key
to success in this role, as adherence to Good Documentation
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple priorities against
strict deadlines while maintaining a high degree of quality and
- Experienced with the use of various types of measurement
- Excellent organizational skills, strong teamwork orientation,
and handling work of a highly confidential nature.
- Requires attention to detail.
- Must possess strong analytical skills and problem-solving
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Boston , Quality Technician, Professions , Marlborough, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...