Electronics Test Technician II (1 of 2)
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Abiomed, part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is
recruiting for a Electronics Test Technician II to be located in
Danvers, MA. Abiomed, part of Johnson & Johnson MedTech, is a
leading provider of medical devices that provide circulatory and
respiratory support, with a mission of recovering hearts & saving
lives. Abiomed's "Patients First!" culture drives our skilled
workforce and strong relationships with clinicians. Our innovative
product portfolio and robust pipeline provide us the incredible
opportunity to bring lifesaving technology to more patients around
the world than ever before. Founded in 1981, Abiomed has a proven
track record for growth, integrity and innovation. I Am Abiomed - I
Am Heart Recovery - Patients First! The Electronics Test Technician
II will provide test and calibration for our high quality medical
- Perform in-process and final inspections of electromechanical
- Perform tests, calibrations, and alignment checks in accordance
with detailed procedures, making adjustments, modifications, and
replacements as required and report data in a prescribed
- Confers with engineering personnel to resolve functional
failures. Readily applies newly obtained knowledge to identify root
- Assist engineers in developing or improving production
processes as problems are identified.
- Read/interpret test procedures, detailed schematics,
engineering drawings, wiring diagrams, bill of materials and
engineering change orders.
- Packaging of completed product.
- Adhere to general safety rules, manufacturing procedures,
company policies and procedures, QSR, GMP and FDA regulations.
- Regularly interface with ERP system (SAP), performing material
movements and drafting clear and concise Non Conforming Material
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Boston , Electronics Test Technician II (1 of 2), Professions , Danvers, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!