Corrosion Technician II
Company: SE Operating Company, LLC
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Posting End Date:
September 27, 2023
This is a non-union position
Do you have an eye for detail? Do you have great analytical skills
and like being out in the field where the action is? If this sounds
like you, please apply below to become a Corrosion Technician with
Here's what you will do:
- Inspect, maintain and trouble-shoot natural gas pipeline
facilities including, cathodic protection equipment and systems
(rectifiers and ground-beds), corrosion control systems and
methodology, and pipeline integrity procedures, practices and
- Ensure the safe, reliable and efficient operation of facilities
relative to the assigned discipline(s).
- Work closely with pipeline/plant personnel, technicians in the
same or other disciplines, and contract personnel.
- Ensure compliance with Company policies/procedures as well as
external regulatory bodies.
Who you are:
- You have an Associate's degree in a relevant technical field,
or a related degree or equivalent education or experience.
- You possess a valid driver's license.
- You reside within 30 miles of the assigned reporting
- You can perform physically demanding activities in all types of
- You are able and willing to work overtime, weekends, be on call
and standby, and travel overnight as required.
- If you have a NACE certification, it is a plus
Include but are not limited to: Balancing, bending and stooping,
climbing, crawling, carrying (up to 25 pounds), grasping, kneeling,
lifting (objects up to 25 pounds), pulling hand over hand, pushing,
reaching above shoulder, repetitive motion, sitting, standing,
walking, visual requirement (able to see screens, detect color
coding, read fine print), hearing requirement.
Include but are not limited to: Ability to: understand, remember
and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information,
understand complex problems and collaborate/explore alternative
solutions, organize thoughts and ideas into understandable
terminology, organize and prioritize work schedule on a short-term
basis, make decisions which have moderate impact on the immediate
work unit and monitor impact outside this area, understand and
follow basic instructions and guidelines, complete routine forms,
compose letters, outlines, memoranda and basic reports and
communicate with individuals via telephone.
Diversity and inclusion are important to us. Enbridge is an Equal
Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer .We are committed to
providing employment opportunities to all qualified individuals,
without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native
American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can
request accessible formats, communication supports, or other
accessibility assistance by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org .
Information For Applicants:
- Applications can be submitted via our online recruiting system
- We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only
those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Final candidates for this position may be required to undergo a
security screening, including a criminal records check.
To learn more about us, visit www.enbridge.com
Keywords: SE Operating Company, LLC, Boston , Corrosion Technician II, Professions , Westwood, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!