Adobe Architect - AEP
Company: Publicis Sapient
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Publicis Sapient is looking for an AEP Architect to join our team
of bright thinkers and doers. You will translate client
requirements into technical designs and define end-to-end
architecture for marketing platforms. As an Adobe Experience Cloud
subject matter expert (SME), you'll guide thinking and mentor teams
of front- and back-end developers and provide leadership on
tradeoffs between technology implementation choices and develop
best in class solutions to meet our clients' requirements.
This role will involve collaborating with cross-functional teams,
including engineering, operations, and security, to ensure the
platform's scalability, reliability, and security. The ideal
candidate will have a deep understanding of cloud-based
architecture, modern software development practices, and experience
leading the design and delivery of enterprise-level platforms.
Your Daily Duties & Impact:
- The AEP Architect will be responsible for leading the design,
development, and implementation of the AEP architecture, ensuring
that it aligns with business objectives, meets customer needs, and
complies with all relevant regulations and standards.
- Build XDM schemas for batch and streaming datasets, configure
Source and Destination connectors, build Segments and queries as
per defined use cases.
- Build profile identity stitching and applying data governance
and security policies in regulated industry like Financial
- Integrate AEP and its application solutions i.e. Real-Time
Customer Data Platform (RT-CDP), Customer Journey Analytics (CJA)
with Adobe Experience Cloud solutions to drive the users
- Evaluate new product features, conduct POC's and help evaluate
how they can be used to drive Use cases.
- Build solutions leveraging the AI capabilities of AEP using
Data Science workspace, Attribution AI and Customer AI.
- Develop capable features such as multi-site and multi-channel
delivery, personalization/targeting, content aggregation &
syndication, multi-lingual support, automated workflow management,
social media etc.
- Manage a team of up to 15 developers and quality engineers to
ensure that the solutions developed meet the clients' requirements
to the highest quality standards
- Estimate, design, code, test and deploy small to large-sized
modules of a marketing technology project using one or more Adobe
Experience Cloud products
- Lead team activities like sprint planning, backlog grooming,
demos and retrospectives
- Diagnose and resolve technical problems related to content
- Conduct code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure optimal
code quality and appropriate design patterns are used
- Act as the overall solution owner for your projects ensuring
timeliness and quality of delivery of the projects you oversee
- Technical expertise in AEP, RT-CDP and Adobe Experience Cloud;
Knowledge of best practices for data management, segmentation and
- Experience in delivery of AEP engagements. Must have handled at
least 2-3 AEP implementations in a technical architect role.
- Technical certifications across one or more of the products
- Expertise in core web technologies including XML, HTML5, CSS,
preferably using SPA (Single page application) and web services
development using RESTful implementations.
- Proficient knowledge of the end-to-end campaign lifecycle, web
content management, content publishing / deployment, and delivery
- Good understanding of integration patterns and ETL tools
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM)
- Ability to estimate effort for projects and define teams with
appropriate skills to deliver the projects.
Benefits of Working Here:
- Flexible vacation policy: time is not limited, allocated, or
- 16 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program Pay Range:
The range shown represents a grouping of relevant ranges currently
in use at Publicis Sapient. Actual range for this position may
differ, depending on location and specific skillset required for
the work itself.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce,
Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity
without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender,
protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing
reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application
procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a
disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you
may call us at +1-617-621-0200.
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping
established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled
state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their
customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and
modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience
with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by
our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the
brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the
world combine experience across technology, data sciences,
consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients'
businesses through designing the products and services their
customers truly value.
Keywords: Publicis Sapient, Boston , Adobe Architect - AEP, Professions , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!