Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Onsite in Maryland - RELOCATION OFFERED!This Jobot Job is hosted
by: David DeCristofaroAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $120,000 -
$165,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a leading global
manufacturer of tens of thousands of parts and equipment. Our
equipment is used in a multitude of sectors including biomedical,
manufacturing, space, and others. As an industry leader, we pride
ourselves on staying ahead of the curve, and creating new and
innovative equipment and tools to change industries, and in turn,
change lives.Why join us?
- Excellent Compensation and Benefits!
- Flexible Schedules!
- Opportunity for Advancement!
- Company Stability!
- New and Exciting Projects!Job DetailsWe are a leading
manufacturing company with a passion for innovation and excellence.
We are in search of a dynamic and experienced Senior Electrical
Design Engineer to join our team. This permanent position offers
the opportunity to work on groundbreaking technology projects,
design advanced electronic systems, and contribute to our mission
of transforming the future of technology. The ideal candidate will
possess a keen understanding of electronic circuits, both analog
and digital, and be well-versed in CAD, and microcontroller
- Design, develop, and test all aspects of electrical components,
equipment, and machinery.
- Conduct schematic capture and board layout processes.
- Design and implement embedded microcontroller systems for
- Use CAD (Altium preferred), and other relevant software for
circuit design and simulation.
- Conduct validation and simulation testing of new and existing
- A Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related
field. A Master's degree would be a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in electrical design
engineering for digital and analog circuits
- Experience with PCB design
- Proficiency in schematic capture, board layout, analog and
digital electronic circuits, and embedded microcontrollers.
- Experience with electrical design tools such as Altium or
- Experience with embedded micro-controller design
- Hands-on experience with electronic circuit board testing,
including commonly-used test equipment, debugging methods, and
re-workInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, Boston , Senior Electrical Design Engineer, Professions , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!