Posted on: September 20, 2023
Quarterra Group, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Lennar
Corporation (NYSE:LEN and LEN.B) is a multi-strategy, real estate
focused, alternative asset management company comprised of two
rapidly growing verticals: Multifamily and Single-Family Rental.
Launched in 2011, Quarterra Multifamily, previously known as LMC,
is among the nation's most active developers, builders, and
managers and has been on the National Multi-Housing Council's
(NMHC) annual Top 50 list for eight consecutive years. Quarterra
Single-Family Rental launched in 2020 to provide individuals,
couples, and families who prefer to rent over home ownership the
opportunity to live in exceptional neighborhoods with great
amenities. For additional information, please visit
Summary of Position:
The Field Engineer, under direct supervision, assists the Project
Manager and Superintendent in managing the subcontractors and
suppliers on a project site. The Field Engineer is integral to the
monitoring of activities at construction sites. They work to ensure
that construction progresses as scheduled and that contract
specifications are adhered to.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities: --
- Submit daily reports and weekly safety meeting minutes.-- -- --
-- -- -- -- -- --
- Accept deliveries, verify quantities, and note any
- Prepare and submit daily man count reports that document the
number of workers on the construction site in the morning and
- Review construction documents for problems and
- Update and monitor all construction documents with
- Examine and thoroughly walk site, looking for unsafe practices,
unauthorized personnel, product deficiencies or improper
construction methods and reports all unsafe work practices to
- Inspect all foundations prior to concrete placement, verify
dimensions, clean beam bottoms, check cable chairs, verify proper
cable clearance and coverage, etc.
- Ensure work progress of subcontractors and that reports are
- Develop, organize, and track office documents assigned by
Project Manager and Superintendent.
- Assist in the creation, distribution, and management of punch
list to all rough trades (HVAC, electrical, plumbing, security,
phone, TV, fire and framing).
- Check all rough trade work and walk truss inspections with the
Project Manager and Superintendent.
- Comply with all Company safety policies.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or related study
- At least 1 year of experience in construction is preferred;
preferably multi-family construction.
- Knowledge of construction management theory and
- Knowledge of construction and business software including
scheduling, estimating, spreadsheets and word processing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to proof your own work and the
work of others.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Some of our projects or locations might require specialized job
knowledge or experience.
This is a position which requires the Field Engineer to frequently
walk, stand and climb stairs in/around apartment homes, models, and
properties. Must also have the ability to operate computer
equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and
carry up to 25 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.#LI-KW
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and
requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive
listing of all job duties of the associate. Duties,
responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or
Quarterra Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that prides itself
on diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to sex, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental
disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual
orientation, gender identity/assignment, pregnancy or related
condition, protected status, or any other status prohibited by
applicable national, federal, state or local law. Quarterra Group
believes diversity and inclusion among our Associates is critical
to our success and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most
talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Keywords: Quarterra, Boston , Field Engineer, Professions , Everett, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!