Apartment Maintenance Supervisor
Company: Chestnut Hill Realty
Posted on: February 15, 2018
Work for an award winning company where you will have the training you need to add to your skill set, the schedule you want to maintain a great work-life balance, and the pay and benefits you deserve. Learn new skills and make a positive impact on people---s lives every day.
Chestnut Hill Realty has an exciting opportunity for a Working Maintenance Supervisor to join the team for our Cambridge portfolio. The successful candidate will bring outstanding maintenance and customer service skills, as well as an enthusiastic spirit to ensure a first class resident experience. This position requires significant interaction with residents and prospective tenants on a regular basis. The Service Manager coordinates the daily maintenance operations of the property to ensure that it is safe and well-functioning --- all while assuring the quality of its appearance, its level of service and the satisfaction of its residents. Your work directly impacts the quality of their experience in the community.
As a Service Manager, you will:
- Leads and manage a property maintenance technician on a day to day basis. Assists in hiring, developing, training, holding accountable, implementing corrective action and terminations.
- Assist in preparing the work schedules
- Work to schedule outside vendors by obtaining competitive quotes and monitoring completion of work performed.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all maintenance programs and capital improvement projects to ensure the proper and efficient operation of systems, preventive maintenance programs, and responses to resident service requests.
- Performs maintenance in units and participates in on-call schedule.
- Replace and maintain a current inventory of supplies and parts.
- Directs and participates in the removal of snow and ice from sidewalks, walkways, steps, and driveways
Are you the right person for the job?
- The ideal Service Manager will have maintenance supervisory experience in residential property management.*
- Minimum three years maintenance technician experience required.*
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Knowledge of carpentry, electrical, plumbing
- Outstanding customer service orientation and superb communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must be computer literate with attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Will be required to be on call and must be available for emergency situations including weekends and holidays.
- A valid driver---s license and a good driving record.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Competitive compensation PLUS opportunities to earn incentives
- Excellent benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), 2 weeks of vacation, your birthday off, PTO for volunteer hours
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Positive work environment
- We even have a Maintenance Appreciation Day every year to recognize your efforts and a way to say ---thank you---.
If you have experience as maintenance supervisor and great customer service skills, we want to hear from you.
All job offers contingent upon satisfactory background check.
Keywords: Maintenance Manager, Service Manager, Apartment Maintenance, Apartment Service, Facilities Manager, Chief Engineer, Maintenance Supervisor, Apartment Maintenance Manager, Hotel Maintenance Manager, turn/make ready, property management, preventive maintenance
Keywords: Chestnut Hill Realty, Boston, Apartment Maintenance Supervisor, Professions, Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!