Sales Operations Coordinator
Company: Marsh McLennan Agency - New England
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Sales Operations Coordinator
This person would report to the Sales Development Coordinator. In
this role you have the opportunity to work with key stakeholders
across leadership, sales, service, marketing and operations.
You are comfortable having your hands in multiple projects across
various departments. We are seeking an individual that is highly
organized, proactive, and collaborative and has the ability to
prioritize and deliver various projects across multiple partners
simultaneously. Our ideal candidate has an experimental mind-set
and is excited to bring new ideas to the table. You get excited
about learning new tools and how they integrate with our existing
business process. You are comfortable with change and willing to
adapt to best support the team.
What can you expect to do?
- Manage the New Policy Worksheet process. Not responsible for
filing out individual Producer New Policy Worksheets. Point person
for Accounting when an NPW is missing.
- Day to day Local MMAforce Admin for questions with logging in,
use of the system and troubleshooting user issues.
- Work with Regional Super User to train end users in how to
proficiently use MMAforce and make them aware of any changes and/or
upgrades to the system.
- Participate on the National MMAforce Super User team to share
new ideas, explore new releases and ensure best practices
- Work with Producers to get contacts and accounts into
Salesforce from various excel and word lists they get and
maintaining data quality when doing so.
- Support Producers with Prospecting tools Miedge and Zoominfo
which also integrate with MMAforce.
- Analyze Engage usage with Producers by setting up review
meetings to investigate Engage Sends, Opens, and Clicks etc.
- Support Producers and Sales Leaders by preparing reports
pertaining to Sales numbers, pipelines, MMAforce activity etc.
- Proactively explore the tool to learn new strategies
- Collaborate with Pardot team to ensure MMAforce and Pardot are
- Work with Marketing to Oversee Pardot/MMAforce Campaign
Monthly Sales Meeting Coordination (Virtual and In-person)
- Create Monthly EH&B Sales Zoom Meeting and send out to the
- Work with Sales Leaders to organize the Monthly Sales Call
agenda and make necessary changes if needed
- Responsible for generating RFPs in collaboration with sales
leaders across the MMA New England organization
- Responsible for updating our RFP database RocketDocs with new
RFP Questions and Answers.
What experience do we like to see from candidates?
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Business,
Communications or Management
- Strong interpersonal skills to create trusting relationships
- Collaborative and works well with others to create strong
relationships in our regional and nationally
- Thrive in a fast-paced culture: sometimes you have to drop
everything and get something done, fast.
- Willing to lend a helping hand outside your department to get
the job done
- Ability to manage your own day and time to meet project
- Highly organized between email, chats, phone calls, meetings to
- A creative mind-set and the ability to translate ideas into
appealing visual presentations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills comfortable
communicating to entire office via email or in meetings.
- An experimental mind-set with eagerness to explore new tools
and technology, without being prompted, to bring new and innovative
ideas to the table.
- Should be able to come into the Boston MA office when
- Ability to work remote when not needed in the office
What do we offer?
Generous benefits package:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- 401K and company match program
- Competitive paid time off programs ensure you have time to
recharge including 15 vacation days, 3 personal days, 10+ holidays,
2 floating holidays, and 4 days for learning & development
- $500 home-office voucher so that colleagues may productively
work in a remote setting
- Company-paid life and disability
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid parental leave
Love coming to work:
- Culture of respect that practices everything we preach
- Respect for the entrepreneurial spirit
- Place to grow, to be challenged - but also to feel that you
- Special way to give back to your community
- Entrepreneurial work environment and leadership style
- Office spaces designed to maximize innovation and
- A focus on taking time to celebrate success and build
Growth and Development:
- Advance your career with MMA University
- Designation programs & CE courses
- Mentorship and leadership development programs
- Onsite learning opportunities
- Be appreciated and rewarded for your work
- Tuition reimbursement
About Marsh & McLennan Agency:Colleagues at MMA don't simply work
together; they challenge each other to push further, think smarter,
and love what they're doing together. Our shared purpose is to be
there for our clients in the moments that matter. That's why
working at MMA is a unique, exceptional experience. And that's why,
at MMA, you can make a career that makes a difference.
Marsh McLennan Agency (MMA) is a full-service insurance,
retirement, and risk management firm that specializes in providing
proprietary solutions to small and middle market organizations
dealing with the complexity of employee benefits and commercial
insurance. As a subsidiary of Marsh, the world's largest broker and
risk advisor, we provide clients with unparalleled access to local
service, regional expertise and global resources. We embrace a
culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds,
heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Marsh
McLennan Agency offers competitive salaries and comprehensive
benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition
assistance, student loan repayment, 401K, employee assistance
program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee
network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs.
We promote a culture of personal and professional growth and an
environment where we ask our colleagues to challenge each other and
themselves. We allow for people to bring their whole-self to work.
We support flexible work arrangements and provide the technology to
enable this. We expect mutual engagement, so colleagues who own
their career and performance will thrive and have a real
opportunity to craft their career path. We strive to provide growth
opportunities and a platform to jump from with the safety net
enabling great rewards and low risk. The biggest risks we ask
people to take are to plan for success and engage honestly with a
positive and solutions focused attitude.
Keywords: Marsh McLennan Agency - New England, Boston , Sales Operations Coordinator, Sales , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!