Salesforce Administrator - Sales Operation Analyst
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Looking for a candidate who has at least 2 years of sales
support activities including quotations, CRM management, customer
service, sales reporting and/or lead management.Successful track
record of working with cross-functional teams. Strong communication
skills, both oral and written.Proficient with Microsoft Office(
Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)Possibility of air travel up to
Other helpful experience: Familiarity with Doble portfolio and
fluency in other languages than English.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manages quotes to order process for Software renewal
- Interacts with customers and internal teams to ensure smooth
- Designs, maintains, and updates Salesforce instances.
- Supports all process related but not limited to Leads,
Opportunity, Quote orders etc.
- Creates and manages all aspects of users, security, profiles,
roles, permissions and sharing rules.
- Monitors adherence to Salesforce policies and processes.
- Provides training to new hires along with regular training
updates to existing Salesforce users.
- Creates, maintains, and updates Salesforce user guides.
- Creates and maintains fields, views, reports, dashboards,
campaigns and other Salesforce objects and function.
- Creates new reports and dashboards and perform ad-hoc reporting
- Ensures data integrity across Sales platforms.
- Assists in preparing and managing custom proposals.
- Performs tasks as assigned by management.
Keywords: CorTech, Boston , Salesforce Administrator - Sales Operation Analyst, Sales , Marlborough, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!